11. Don't

Silent, once again locked in his own head as not even the parade of leaves outside were awakened by the gentel wind that crused through them like a wild sea storm.

A small gentle knock soon echoed through his ears as be turned his head around, he was expecting Taehyung to be back by now but instead it was one of the maids.
Jimin stared down at the p late of food in the others palms for a minute or two before pushing it away, he hasn't had a propper meal for months now.
But he had a good reason for that.

"Take it back."

"Oh but mr Park you haven't been eating well for so long, we are all so worried for you"
She insisted as she pushed the plate forward, looking down at Jimin with a small smile.

_________

"Ahh that was something.... never knew that toilet paper could be made out of gold...and a heated seat...wow"

Taehyung muttered as he moved forward, wobbling around with his hand down his pants as he tried to fix his boxers up, he had a suspicion that the golded toilet paper may have gotten stuck where gold paper didn't belong.
Taehyung was about to walk back to the toilets when all of a sudden he could hear the rucis comming from Jimin's room, he didn't think much of it till he heard a sudden burst as a piece of glass smashed.

"I SAID GET OUT!"

Taehyung ran in only for his eyes to lock with a girl, her clothes covered in the plated food and socked with water, the moment Taehyung turned his head he could see the fire burning within the smaller males eyes.

"W..what happened here?..."

"I...i just wanted to give him his food... w...we are all worried as he hasn't been eating much for months a...and he j..just lashed out at me"
The girl panted, Taehyung immediatly ran over and set his hand gently around her back while helped her up only for his darkened eyes to face Jimin.

"Is that true?"

He asked to which he recieved no responce, Jimin's cheeks lit up from the anger before he slowly sat himself down on the chair.

"Please go get yourself cleaned up, ill take care of mr park"
Taehyung smiled gently and slowly as he stared across the room at Jimin, that crule bastard sure didn't care about his workers and it pissed Taehyung off.
Even more so after Jimin just casually looked back down at his book, writing; not paying any attention to what he just did.
Taehyung wasnt going to leave it at that as he snatched away the book as he rushed forward.

Jimin joilted at the sudden action of the taller, Taehyung's shaddown falling over him as he waved the book in the air.
"Hey do you even understand that what you just did was wrong?"
Jimin gritted his teeth as he moved up while desperatly reaching forward, trying to snatch it back but just for his luck he lost his balance.
The gravity soon pulling him down as he collided with the ground.

"Give it back!!"

"W- ...are you ok? Give me a second ill help you out-"

"NO! leave me alone..."

Jimin exclaimed as he dropped his head down to his chest, feeling the radieting pain shooting up his spine as he bit down on his lip.
He couldent move, no matter how much he tried he just ended up looking back at Taehyung.

"Dose it hurt?"
A soft gently vpice slipping through Jimins ears as the othet walked over; slowly crouching down beside Jimin.
No matter how much the smaler resisted Taehyung slipped his atms atound Jimins defined waist, slowly and carefully lifting himself back up  while holding onto Jimin.

But something felt off, though Jimin was standing it felt like Taehyung was doing all the work.
Using all his streanath to hold the other up, he must be kidding him.
Was he not going to walk either.?

"W..wha- what are you doing?!"

Taehyung rolled his eyes while only tightening his grip around the Jimin waist, his shirt bunching up as he was sowly was about to slip out of Taehyung's grasp, on the other hand the taller was quite intrigued.
He never realised how small this grumpy thing was untill the other was pressed up against him.