1. I

" Your allways such a good boy my little prince"

The wind twirled gently through the single strands of grass as they carried along small pieces of sediment that settled down by the wall.

Her voice floated softly along as her hands hazly reached forward, her gentel touch caused his nerve cells to spark, a warming sensation traveling throughout his body.
Somehow a big boxy smile formed across his lips as her finger tips ran softly through his messy hair before she took a step forward.

" Mummy will be gone just for a moment, i promice ill be back in a blink of a eye"
She hummed with a gentel wink as her hands slowly sliped out of his, two missing pieces don't make a compleat puzzle.
And yet they make up the starting point of a pickture, a beautifully painted collage.

Taehyung wasn't worried.
After all his mum allways kept her promises.

So he watched, and watched, and watched untill suddenly his legs begun to step forward.
Finding himself standing at her feet with tears that crused down his roasy cheeks, this wasn't supose to happen.

She loved flowers, which was why she was surrounded by them till the verry end.
He looked back to see his siblings, all 5 of them huddled togeather while staring right up at him.
He took a deep breath before swiping the tears away.

"T..this was the first...and the last time you didn't keep your promice mum"

A small, gentel yet sad smile apeared across his lips as his small hands reached forward, taking the now pale hand into his carefully as if handling a new board chick.
One last time being able to feel her skin pressed against his, but it didn't feel her same as her hand was cold.
Even so he lifted the palm of her lifeless hand before holding it against his forehead.

"I...ill forever be your prince mum... and i...ill protect my kingdom...just like you protected yours"

A/n Hello there :") its nice to meet you.

You can call me swaggy mama or author chan *^*
And welcome to my humble abode

Feel free to contact me any time for any questions or advice !!! and most importantly enjoy!!