29.

"You know, orange suits you"

A raspy yet light voice spoke from behind the tree, a mesmerising sound that was blocked by the boy who's eyes rested over the book which sat in thr palm of hid hands as he dismissed the others unimpressive remarks.

Yoongi's eyes left the safety of his book as he shut it closed with the tips of his fingers, pushing himself up with his hands as his legs as he begun to walk.
Only to lead him to another near bye tree where he allowed his legs to drop, re-opening the book as he leaned his head on the rough thick bark.
Feeling small chunks of hair latching onto the little chips which held the tree togeather.
It was irritating having someone following your every step like a lost puppy.

Yoongi gritted his teeth as his eyes scanned through the book, reading every word carefully.
Only to be distracted by a sudden shadow that fell over him.

"Can you stop."

"I wownt stop, love"

Jungkook smiled as he sat down beside Yoongi, glancing over his shoulder at the book with a small chuckle as he reached his hand forward, his fingers wrapping around Yoongis palm with a slight smirk as he lifted the page up slowly.

"Its one of Jimins books, isnt it"

Jungkook whispered as he moved his face closer, lining his hand againsy the side of Yoongi's face before forming a cocky smile.
"You see... now thay your no longer my boss, you can't controll me can you"

"And? Why should i care? Its not like i liked you in the first place. You were just close enaugh to Jimin for me to have a easier controll over him, after all no matter how much he would have ended up hating you he couldn't push you away. Best friends? Hah don't make me laugh."

Yoongi smiled forcefully before taking a step forward as he pushed himself upright only to be janked back by a pair of string arms, having his hands being pinned against the tree behind him, he didn't care to look up at Jungkooks dark expression.

"Your saying im not trust worthy? Well i guess i learned from the best didn't i"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he griped onto Yoongi's colar before yanking him forward harshly as he stared into his eyes.
He lost Jimin, and Jimin was his everything... he dis it all for Yoongi.

You can't play a game with life, and yet the whole world was Yoongis game board.

"You were as stupid as i expected, doing anything for love huh" Yoongi laughed beneath his nose before turning his head only for his eyes to graze along the small tear which glistened in the corner of Jungkook's eye, Yoongi smirked at the sight.
"Struck a chord hu-"

He was about to finish as suddenly their lips clashed, Jungkook's arms wraping around Yoongi before pulling  away and burrying his head into the others chest as he shook his head.

"C..can you stop being so cold for once? ...its hurts....it really does and i know you love me back"

Jungkook whispered into Yoongi's chest, feeling a pair of arms slowly wraping around him as he glanced up at Yoongi.

"I told you... this was all a game"