31. Babe

Every morning seemed to have been so mundane before, Taehyung never payed attention the the raising sky after noon.
Nor the laser lights which sprung through the window gaps.
And yet now all he wanted to do was to lock the vew in his in his memory for good.

The way the others cheek bunched up so softly against the pillow made his heart flutter, it had only been three months scince Jimin moved under the same roof as Taehyung.
And he already became so fluffy, and a bit heavier than before but Taehyung loved it.
Every single part of it.

Not to mention that he was partly to blame, he just couldn't get enaugh of Jimins smiles.
And it just happened that Taehyung's cooking was that good that even someone as picky as Jimin loved it.

"Stop staring you pervert" Jimin muttered lightly with a slighy groaned as he smacked his small hand into Taehyung's face, a frown forming over the others face as his face was shoved backwards.
The smaller sure was fistey in the mornings.

"Im not staring im admiring the vew, there is a clear difference" Taehyung sighed with a small smile as his heavy morning voice slipped like honey through Jimins ears, so gentle and sweet.
Taehyung loved mornings like these, because Jimin just allways seemed to wake up with half of his hair shooting in all different directions.
He looked like a newborn.

"You know i told you i can sleep on the couch" Jimin sighed as he pushed himself up tiresomly, feeling a slight rumble in his back as he rubbed the side of his temples with the palms of his hands.
Feeling the warmth around his waist as he glanced to the side.
And there he goes again.

"I can't let you sleep there, you never know what was spilt on it. Not to mention how uncomfortable it is" Taehyung rolled his eyes to the side, stacking his head over Jimins shoulder as he let out a small pout.

"Now where is my morning kiss"

"I don't want your crusty lips first thing in the mornin-" Jimin was about to finish when from the corner of his eyeshe saw Taehyung smothering his lips with lip balm, that guy sure was something.

But he was glad to have a friend like him.

Jimin watched as Taehyung layed his head over his lap, staring up at the smaller with a smile as he felt the others plushlike lips pressed softly againsy his, curdling his insides in a matter of seconds.
He sure didn't expect that one.

Because only every now and then he got lucky to get one, oh how he loved these morning kisses.

But may or may not have told Jimin that friends like them do all sorts of things, he just wondered how far he could go.

"Stop laying around and get up, looks like someone's at the door" Jimin scoffed, he was already by the door as Taehyungs shirt hung over his knees.
He knew that he wasnt a anime boy or anything, but he still felt a small dribble of blood slipping down his nose.

"IM COMMING!" Taehyung shouted after slamming his head against the door, why he was thinking such things he didn't know.
But he did know that Jimin sure looked like a whole course meal, but one that wad on the display.

"Who is it?-"

"Its unkle Jin!" Taehyung looked up with a sigh as he lifted up one of the small snow balls running around him as Jimin stood by the door, Taehyung wasn't sure why he was so excited.
They sure looked like one hapoy family.

"What is it?"

"Nothing much i just wanted to come by to say hi to your new friend, the son of our family's rivouring company"