17. All

There he sat, alone.

The gentel wind cruising through his brownie coloured hair as the smaller looked around, reaching his arm out before looking up at Taehyung.
Even though he wasn't smiling, Taehyung could see a small hint of light form underneath those emotionless lips as he pulled Jimin up.
Wraping his arms around the smalers waist before looking down into his eyes.

Yet Jimin being too fasinated with his surroundings didn't care to look back, instead he pointed to the direction where the shed was.
The one covered in flowers that Taehyung passed the first time comming here.

"Hmm and i thought you hated being carried by me"

"Hmm? And when did i ever say that"
Jimin spoke with his robotic tone, and yet somehow those words caused Taehyungs heart to jump out of his chest before he turned around and lifted Jimin on his back.
Carefully carrying him as he feelt the smallers gentel warm breath grazing against the small hairs on his neck which created small tingling sensations, electrical impoulses which sent Taehyungs heart on a seven mine run as Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyungs shoulders.
Feeling Jimin's gentel heartbeat press against him made the taller grunt as he turned his head to the side, he wasn't sure what was happening but he knew that if it was what he thought it was then it would only mean bad news.

"Hey, why are your ears so red"
Jimin muttered before using his small fingertips to run across the outline of Taehyungs ears before setting his eyes on the long silver earing.

"I never knew that boys wore earings"

"Well they don't normally unless they are as cool as me"
Taehyung answered which made Jimin cackle as he rolled his eyes, only for his eyes tp slowly adjust to the beautifull scenery around them.

"Hmm its even more of a mess than the last time i saw it"

Jimin muttered before pointing over at a small old wooden bench which rested deep in the overgrown grass, Taehying started walking forward only to feel Jimin's breath speed up a bit more.
"H..hey Jimin are you ok?"

He asked but recieving no reply which caused Taehying to Immediately slip Jimin off of his back, only to hear a small chuckle from Jimin as they were now parallel to eachother.
Taehyungs hand supporting Jimins back as he leant forward in a finish dance position.

"Y...you know....i..i never thought that you of people...w..would actually care"

He hummed as he gently laced his fingertips across Taehyungs jaw.
"Sometimes i wonder... why did i even come to be in this world....not like anyone needs me here and most peoples lives would be much easier if i didn't exist.... so why?"

"Because its fate...maybe you will meet your soulmate"

"D..do you think i actually believe i..in those things?"
Jimin sighed as he leaned on Taehyung, keeping his balance as steady as he could while watching a bee pollinating the flowers in the distance.

"No...but i do"