22. Of

Slowly the light rays shun through the barricated Windows, burning through the mesh curtains as they colided with the smallers roasy cheeks.

Taehyung felt the warmth before fluttering his eyes open, only for his cheeks to lighten as his lips were inches away from Jimins.
He could feel the others gentel breath.
Even though he planned to pull away he couldn't help but stare.

"Your beautifull"

Taehyung whispered while pulling Jimin in by the waist, burrying his head into the cruck of the smallers neck as he felt his heart spitting out a off beat tunr as he watched Jimins lips opened and close with every breath he took.
Piecefull.

Jimin's small fingers curled up while resting againdt Taehyung's chest, his baby like hands tangled like in a spiderweb in the bedsheets.

"P...please...dont leave"

Jimin muttered which caused Taehyung to Joilt before realising that Jimin was still asleep, even so he slowly slipped out of bed.
Not wanting to take the consequences of Jimin's reaction to waking up in his arms.

But then again something inside him wouldn't mind aslong as he could get to hold him in his arms for even one more second.

"Um...mr Kim? What would you like for breakfast?"

From afar Taehyung heard a knocking sound before hearing a quiet voice echoing in the room, but as he was about to answer he could hear a sudden cold voise speek past him.
"He isn't eating here, we were planning on going out today"

Jimin instantly replied in his raspy yet soft morning voice as he sat up, keeping up the serious tone with half of his hair sticking upwards which caused Taehyung to chuckle.
Only to gain a glare from Jimin who looked like suddenly awoken puppy.

"But- ....Whatever you say sir"

She said before leaving the room, only for Taehyung to look over at Jimin in disbelief.
Jimin was so powerfull yet so weak, weak in the sense that he couldn't communicate with others.
Well that was with the exception of Taehyung.

"Hey...how about we go to my apartment? You can meet my siblings a-"

"Hmm that's not what im supose to do with my workers, distance is key."

"Well we are friends so i guess there are some exceptions?"
Taehyung said with a cheeky smile before reaching over and pushing Jimins hair down with his fingertips.
"Maybe being around kids will warm you up a bit more, and i mean it not only for the comfort of your workers but..your actual happiness"
Taehyung sighed before ruffling Jimins hair.

"Lets get going"