⧫︎ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟: ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖𝕤⧫︎

Start from the beginning

"Mom! Leave us to play with Granny."

--- *** ---

"I'm honored to be yar favorite cook, boys!"

"Do ya have some kind of secrets that are the main reason why your meals rock, Judy?"

--- *** ---

"Can you kiss me?"

"Have ya lost yar mind? Tim, yar boyfriend is going to kill me if he finds out I kissed ya."

--- *** ---

"What do you want to tell me with this?"

"My feelings for you aren't just the same as with Frank's. There's a big difference for sure!"

--- *** ---

--- *** ---

--- The Next Morning ---

--- 7th February, 1966 ---

When the widower finished with his night shift as a security guard in the parking lot, he got back at home by driving his vehicle, humming inwardly whilst listening to the radio music, floating in the background. The car wheels glided through the cleaned paths, whilst the driven snow from the both sides encircled him as vicious, monumental guards of a divine, majestic portal, leading to somewhere else. Somewhere unknown. Somewhere arcane. Somewhere supernatural. Somewhere magical. Somewhere out of the real world.

"It's not unusual to be mad with anyone! It's not unusual to be sad with anyone! But if I ever find that you've changed at anytime! It's not unusual to find out I'm in love with you!" Tom Jones's song It's Not Unusual was currently playing on the radio, whilst the former cop stopped on a red light, swaying his hips and thrumming melodically to himself as his baby-pinkish, soft as satin lips.

"It's not unusual to be mad with anyone!" Frank was singing to himself, relishing the loneliness when he was able to sing to himself even when he wasn't talented in singing unlike Jude. "It's not unusual to be sad with anyone! But if I ever find that you've changed at anytime!" The dim sun gleamed with its sun light, bathing everything below with its palish saturating light, attempting to melt the February's snow. "It's not unusual to find out I'm in love with you!" As the song's instrumental faded out in the background, whereas Frank was whistling quietly, all of a sudden, the radio news began when the traffic light changed chromatically from red to green within a split second.

"The last afternoon, the infamous prostitute, Andrea Drake was released from the custody since she was arrested for prostitution and she wasn't charged with any grave crimes for her long-time career as a hooker." The radio news' hoster declaimed half-heartedly as its voice was feminine. "But Cayden Gray, the notorious serial killer of Vermont, known for kidnapping, raping and killing women even skinning their corpses and collecting their organs is still in the custody for more than 24 hours is going to be released shortly before the trial, besides the hearing is going to take its place in the next 4 days."

"Oh Jeez! I hope Andrea is alright unlike that bastard is going to suffer even more before the trial for doing this to Jude." The middle-aged man muttered under his breath, listening attentively the radio news in the wee hours of the Monday morning.