Season 4, Episode 13 - Acceptance (Naked Redone)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No, I don't know where I'm goin' but I sure know where I've been. Hanging on the promises in songs of yesterday and I've made up my mind. I ain't wasting no more time. Here I go again. Oh. Here I go again," Santana sang as she left the apartment and began to walk the streets of New York. "Though I keep searchin' for an answer, I never seem to find what I'm lookin' for. Oh Lord, I pray you give me strength to carry on 'cause I know what it means to walk along the lonely street of dreams. And here I go again on my own. Goin' down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. And I've made up my mind, I ain't wasting no more time. But here I go again, Here I go again, Here I go again, here I go," Santana sang as she continues to walk around looking for somewhere to go and spots The Spotlight diner and walks in. "And here I go again on my own. Goin' down the only road I've ever known. Like a drifter, I was born to walk alone. 'Cause I made up my mind. I ain't wasting no more time, no," Santana sang as she looked around The Spotlight Diner, ready to start over.

 Cut to the choir room as Tina approaches Blaine. "Hey, Blaine. Will you please go to the mall with me after school? I want to go clothes shopping," Tina asked. "Sure," Blaine smiled a bit agreeing to it but is stunned when he sees Sam walking in :Oh, sweet merciful Lord." Sam entered the choir room in a bathing suit and sunglasses. "Sam. What are you doing? It's January," Blaine said in shock. "What do you mean? It's hot out there, you know? Sun's out, it's, like, way above freezing," Sam said denying that Blaine was right. "Are you sure you're not overcompensating a little?" Blaine asked concerned. "Overcompensating for what?" Sam asked baffled. "Your SAT scores. We all heard that you tanked," Blaine said as Sam sighed removing his sunglasses "But don't worry. There are re-tests." "You know what, dude? Like, if you choose to be jealous of my hard-core rockin' bod, that's on you," Sam huffed. "Uh, for the record, Blaine has an awesome body and a perky and delicious behind that looks like it got baked to perfection by some sort of master chef," Tina defended Blaine as Blaine looked stunned. "Thanks, Tina," Blaine said awkwardly as Tina nodded taking her seat as Blaine stopped Sam from leaving "Sam, I'm just looking out for you. I'm trying to be your friend." "Well you're not doing such a good job of being supportive. Just do me a favor and stay out of this okay?" Sam said taking his seat as Will then entered he choir room.

"Glee Club!" Will exclaimed as the New Directions cheered for him. "Mr. Schue, how was DC?" Artie asked."DC was great, but now I am back to stay," Will smiled a bit. "Holla!" Artie cheered as did the other New Directions. "And so, for my first order of business, I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure I had something to come back to Mr. Finn Hudson," Will smiled a bit patting Finn on the back. "Thanks Mr. Schue, I really enjoyed filling in," Finn smiled a bit. "Well just know you're always welcome back here, anytime," Will told Finn as the New Directions cheered for him as Finn took a seat to let Will teach once again. "Now for this week's assignment..." Will began. "I hope it's Britney again," Brittany grinned as Will then noticed how Sam was dressed and was incredibly confused and put down his marker. "Sam...is everything okay?" Will asked. "Yeah why wouldn't it be?" Sam said with a shrug. "I think he's auditioning for Baywatch," Brittany said thinking it was a valid reason as she turned to Sam "You'd totally get the part." The other members of the New Directions also looked concerned that Sam was in a swimsuit in January. "Oh-kay...change of plans for this week's assignment," Will said as he began to write 'Acceptance' on the board. "Wait wasn't this the lesson when we sang 'Born This Way'?" Tina asked confused. "Yes it was. But it's come to my attention that some of you don't accept yourselves the way you are. That's why this week's assignment is 'Acceptance'. So sing a song to make someone in the club feel accepted, we bonded best as a group when we helped one another and that's exactly what we need to accomplish this week," Will said as the New Directions seemed pretty into the idea, especially Ryder who knew Marley was still being so hard on herself feeling like the original loss was on her shoulders.