•16•

9k!!! That's so wild wHAT?! THANK YOU SERIOUSLY!!!!❤️

You grab the popcorn bucket and drink, heading back into the theater to go sit with Billie. The two of you were seeing the new Annabelle movie and you already knew you were going to shit your pants. You hated scary movies, only liking certain ones that weren't considered "scary" to others.

"Babe, calm down. It isn't even going to be scary." Billie scoffs, grabbing a handful of popcorn and shoving it in her mouth as you sit next to her. Billie loves scary movies so you knew she had nothing to worry about. You on the other hand, was a different story.

You don't say anything as you nervously stare at the screen. The theater was almost full, but that didn't surprise you as this was a new movie that came out recently. You heard soft whispers and popcorn crunching as the lights dimmed, signaling the movie was about to start.

"Billie," you say nervously, grabbing her hand. Your palms were sweating and you could feel yourself shaking. The previews started playing and you managed to calm down a little. Billie starts rubbing her thumb on your hand in hopes to comfort you. Thankfully, it did help.

The movie starts playing, and you were calmly watching. Billie is munching on popcorn, her eyes glued to the screen like everyone else in the theater.

An hour or so into the movie, a scary part is happening where Marry Ellen grabs Annabelle, Judy holding the cross to the demons forehead. You close your eyes, not being able to watch. You hear the noises as it's pitch black and that makes you freak out more.

"Baby, it's okay." You hear Billie whisper into your ear. You open your eyes, only to find the scene has moved on. You sigh with relief, not realizing how you were holding your breath.

The movie finally ends, and you can't wait to get out of the theater. You and Billie chose the latest show time, so it was pitch black outside when the two of you walked to the car.

You nervously looked around your surroundings as Billie unlocked the car. You hurriedly get in, slamming the door shut. You sigh loudly before buckling up.

"Woah, calm down." Billie says, getting in and turning on the car. On the drive home you can't get the movie out of your head. You hate how scared you got over a silly movie but you couldn't help it.

You guys get home and you get ready for bed, still spooked. It would get out of your head for about 5 seconds and then you'd think about it again. You switched off the bathroom light, running away before it got dark. You knew it was gonna be like this for days now.

You go to your room to see Billie laying there, waiting for you. You smile, your heart getting warm. You climb into bed with her, her arms wrapping around you. You snuggle into her, feeling content.

"It was just a dumb movie." Billie says, kissing your head. "I know. I can't stop thinking about it though." You respond, squeezing her harder. "I'll be here all night baby." She reminds you, running her hand through your hair.

You didn't know what'd you do without her. She was your whole world. Your everything. You wanted to be with her forever. Suddenly, forever didn't seem long enough.

"It's okay, you can sleep. I'll be here if you wake up." Billie comforts. You feel the weight of being scared lift off your shoulders. You doze off into sleep, without a care in the world.

After an hour of being asleep, you wake up in a cold sweat. You freak out before you feel familiar arms wrap around you, calming you down instantly.

"Go back to sleep my love. I'm here." You hear her sweet words whisper in you ear. You nod, trying to get comfortable again. Before you know it, you're out like a light.

This time, you stay asleep in the arms of your love, her head resting on yours.

Thank you xxmermaid_queenxx  for helping me with this idea and the movie part because I haven't seen Annabelle yet. I really appreciate it!