There was other furniture in the room with the same design as the chair. On the walls were paintings of people wearing royal clothes.

Tiara groaned. "Great, I'm back here," she grumbled as suddenly people came in. Men and women, all wearing royal clothes.

"You don't belong here!" "Such a disgrace!" "Why did you bother being born?!" insults such as these were being yelled.

Meanwhile, Tiara just sat where she was, taking in the yelling. Normally, she would have thrashed at them and covered this entire room in blood.

However, her attention was on something else. In a table near the chair she was sitting on was a glass vase. In it were bright red roses.

'Roses… like his garden,' she thought to herself. then turned her attention to the people in front of her.

"We should have killed you instead of kicking you out!" the last yelled before they all started glaring at her.

"Are you done?" Tiara asked unaffected by the insults. "You expect me to be hurt? Sorry, fools, but you are not my family and you've never been. My family is my brother Grey and my father Ghear. And honestly, I don't care at all what you idiots think, and I stopped caring a long, LONG, time ago," she then gave them a glare of her own. "Now, get out of my sight!"

Suddenly, they vanished like dust. Tiara stood up and walked towards the roses looking at them.

"I'm like that old man more than I'd like to admit," she mumbled to herself as everything around her started fading away.

Outside the Judgment:

Tiara opened her eyes to find herself in the High Summoners chamber. She shook her head out of the dizziness that she just experienced.

"You have passed… surprisingly," the Noxian summoner grumbled still mad about her… introduction earlier.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm leaving," Tiara replied as she turned around and started walking away.

"But your title-"

"My title is the Dancer of the Boreal Valley," Tiara cut him off. "that's the title Sulyvahn gave me, and if you idiots think for a second that I'll replace it with anything you have then you are more delusional than I thought."

With that, she took her leave and found her brother along with Brite and Ahri waiting for her outside.

The Dancer was now curious about Ahri's presence. She understood Brite being here, but Ahri had no reason to be.

"How did it go?" Grey asked before adding, "You didn't kill anyone, right?" he asked.

Tiara rolled her eyes. Back in their world, it didn't really matter who she killed, but apparently Grey wanted to preserve the peaceful nature of this. Truthfully, she agreed.

"No, I didn't kill anyone, and I passed," she replied to her brother's question. She then started massaging her forehead. "Although, I might need a drink," she added remembering the dizziness she felt a second ago.

"Don't bother," Grey said making his sister look at him confused. "All the drinks here are pathetically weak."

"Please tell me that there's at least one good thing to drink," Tiara almost begged but only received shake in the head from her brother.

"He's right, it's like drinking orange juice," Brite added his own opinion.

The Dancer groaned in annoyance. "Great, the people here aren't just weirdos, they're also lightweights."