"Who the fuck even cares?" Suga smirked as he got his hands onto Jungkook's pants, caressing his thick thighs.

"Umm, thick yet soft. Gonna have so much fun fucking you, little boy." Joon could only cringe at whatever Suga was mumbling into Jungkook's ears.

"Depending upon the size you're the little boy over there."

"Shut up, Joon!"

Suga freed Jungkook's legs but quickly tied up his hands instead. "Leave." After those words left Suga's mouth Joon made his way to his shed, where Jimin was tied up.

Joon left, now Jungkook was alone... with Suga.

][][][][][

Tata was sitting on his mud bed, drinking coconut water. "Why is this so disgusting?" Tata complied, but still continued drinking from the coconut. "Why the fuck am I still drinking it?" Tata mumbled, throwing the empty coconut on the side of the river.

He was feeling sleepy, after all he had done so much today. And now he wanted to rest.

Tata close his eyes slowly, drifting into his dream. Tata was just about to sleep when he heard noises, he groaned and walked up to the direction from where he heard that sound.

Tata thought Joon or someone must've came in search of him in the woods, but when he saw two men carrying Hoseok his eyes widened. The blonde cannibal immediately recognised who it was- Maka's men.

The rage was taken all over Tata. Without thinking and wasting any other second Tata attacked one of the men which had Hoseok on his back.

"His. Is. Mine!" Tata yelled, punching the man in the eyes. The other one grabbed Tata's hair from behind and dragged him back, earning a scream from Tata. "Juho, take that piece to the village!" The man how was holding Tata commanded the other one.

Juho ran carrying Hoseok on his shoulder. Tata saw him running, he bite the man's arm which was snaked on his neck. The man yelped in pain, he kicked Tata somehow and the boy fell on the ground.

"You're not going anywhere, Tata." The man whose name was Jino said. Before Tata could do anything he grabbed a big broken tree branch and hit Tata's head. The vision got blurred and Tata fell on the ground.

"I can play with you for a little while, what say?" Jino said as he grabbed Tata's hair and lift him up. Tata screamed, he was suddenly pushed against the wall.

"I have heard a lot about you- and damn yes, you are hot." Jino let out as he laughed and then licked his lips.

"Touch me and I'll fuck your entire family." Tata dared and Jino looked a little taken aback. Tata's chest was harshly pressed against the rough surface of the tree, he tried his best to free himself from the grip of Jino but couldn't.

"Aww, look at you. Trying too hard. What if I fuck you right here and then eat you raw?" A tint of terror was sensed by the Jino when Tata's body started trembling. It was terrifying.

Suddenly Tata started grinding his ass on Jino's crotch, which was a shocking move. Jino was stunned, and then he felt his dick twitching due to the friction. Tata's ass was so soft that Jino couldn't resist.

"Fuck me." Tata moaned and Jino's eyes opened wide, "W-what? You're willing to get fucked by me?" Jino asked, smirking. He rubbed Tata's ass with one hand while the other was still gripping onto his arms, holding them behind his back.

"I'm just so horny. Do it you pussy. Fuck me, please- Ahh-"

And as Jino's grip loosened- Tata turned and started rubbing his crotch on Jino's crotch. "Ummm- Oh fuck-" Jino let out, lost in lust and arousal making him fly high in sky.

"Are you fully hard?" Tata asked in his deep voice and Jino lost it. The man nodded furiously, his hands travelled down Tata's waist. Tata's hands were snaked over Jino's neck. There was no distance left between them at all.

"Want to fuck me?"

"Yes- mmm.. so bad,"

"You wish."

"What?"

Tata smiled and kneed Jino's balls as hard as he could. "Best feeling ever." Tata smiled and kick his balls again. Jino kept screaming with teary eyes. "I don't get fucked, pussy. I fuck." With that Tata ran towards his tribe.

][][][][][

Jungkook was screaming in pain as Suga was digging his long dirty nails in his thighs.

"STOP! Please, I beg you." Jungkook cried. Big pearl like tears were rolling down Jungkook's eyes. He was begging god to help him at that time.

Jungkook closed his eyes, "Please save me." Jungkook mumbled, and-

"Move!" a loud voice echoed in the hut, Suga turned his head. His eyes widened watching Tata walking up to him with rage filled eyes.

Tata got near Suga, the sweat and fear both were showing on Suga's face. Suga looked at Tata when he came close, but then passed him and walked near Jungkook.

"What is going on?" Suga mumbled. Tata sat beside Jungkook with a bowl of blood... elephant's blood. And suddenly Jungkook remembered something Hoseok said about Elephant blood-

"W-WHAT? You got to be fucking kidding me! How do you know what that blond motherfucker said to those naked people?" Jungkook asked, furious.

"I read an old report documentary based on these cannibals. F-flesh burn. That blond guy is going to fuck me and then kill me." Hoseok said, looking down. Jungkook's jaw dropped on the floor and eyes got watery.

"But I still have three weeks. I didn't know until they cleaned my body with elephant's blood, to wash off all my sins so my body gets purified. That guy wants to be the leader of this tribe, so he has to make a sacrifice. And that sacrifice is me." Hoseok let out

Suga's eyes widened when Tata poured the blood bowl on top of Jungkook's head.

][][][][][

I love PapiTaetopsJungoo_ she's the coolest and my girlfriend 💍😌! And her VKOOK Fanfiction MIDNIGHT SECRETARY is a classic! Go and read it!