The End : What have you done?

Y/N POV

I'm awoken by the sound of smash-mouth all-stars blasting through the speakers. I see shades green and brown on TV. 'Shrek again' Jin sighs. 'Uhh yeah Obviously' Tae shouts. I rub my eyes. 'Best film ever' I chime in smiling with delight. I try to stand up to get some more popcorn, I'm pulled down by a pair of strong arms into a warm embrace. I smile and turn around. A soothing familiar sings to me "Love You Y/N."

"Love You to Hosoek!" I say.

AJ POV

I wake up with a start as I hear the sound of smash-mouth all-stars playing on the TV. Shrek? I realise now that I'm in BTS's living room. Somethings wrong.

Kira is making out with Jimin like her life depends on it. Leila is snuggled up in Namjoon's arms whilst some random sits on Jungkook's lap.

Thomas? Thomas is with Taehyung? And even Mark is with Jin.

I back away from everyone.

I quickly scan the room for Yoongi but he's nowhere to be seen. Good.

My eyes fall to Y/N.

"Y/N?" I ask.

She's lying in Hoseok's arms and holding his hand.

This is wrong. This is all wrong.

Y/N laughs as she looks up at me.

"AJ are you feeling okay?" She asks.

I shudder as I feel a presence behind me. Slowly I turn around.

"What have you done?" I ask in horror. "What have you done?" I shout at her.

She smiles wickedly. "This time I'm in control...now sleep," she commands.

"Becky no!" I yell but I'm too late.

I wake up with a start. I have an odd feeling of déjà vu. I'm at home and I'm all alone yet one word keeps replaying in my head.

Run.

A/N Thanks for being patient vote and share and all that shiz. Hope ur enjoying the book.