Chapter 6: Someone call pest control

Y/N POV

So it's not as good as alone time with Yoongi but it will have to do. I smile up at him. He scowls at me. "Ok then, no need to be rude. You better A to the G to the U to the fix your Damn attitude before I fix it for you," I snap. All of BTS gasp in surprise. "Yasss queen tells him how it is," Leila says. "I've had just about enough of you," Yoongi snaps. He drags me to the corner of the basement where it's harder to see. Haha, see what I did there. Now I get my alone time with Yoongi. Damn, I'm as smooth as Nutella. Is Nutella even smooth? I don't know these things I'm allergic too nuts. Pft...who cares. Yoongi stares at me. "Um...arent you meant to be sexually frustrated by now...you know...so you end up kissing me?" I ask him. He looks bewildered. "That's what normally happens in fanfics..." I mutter under me breathe. "Oh, so you've been fantasising about me have you?" He says with a smirk. "Where are you going with this?" I ask him. He leans in towards me and whispers "want to try the real thing?" Woah, hold up. Turn back the clocks. Pause the Netflix binge. Pause that BTS MV. Stop driving that car and get run over. Woah okay that got kinda dark real quick. Is Min Yoongi flirting with me? Is he suggesting what I think he's suggesting? "Yh why not," I say cooly despite fangirling so much on the inside. He leans in towards me. His lips are about to touch mine when he pauses. "That's what I thought..." he mutters. He starts leaning out. Oh, heck to the no. Where does he think he's going? I smash my lips into his. He returns the kiss at first but then pulls away. "Hey! That is sexual harassment you know! You can't just kiss people without their permission!" He rants. "Hey, you led me on. What did you expect?" I say. "W-what?!?!" He shouts. "Nice lips," I say and wink. His jaw drops. I walk away with a smirk playing on my lips. Leila raises an eyebrow. I shrug my shoulders. " Don't worry I taught him a lesson," I say. Yoongi emerges from the corner and makes looks my straight in the eye and look at him dead. Suddenly there's a crash upstairs. "What's happened now?" Jungkook complains. "I have no idea. Maybe if we came out of the basement. Then we'd find out. Hint! Hint! Nudge! Nudge!" Leila says. "Wow, you're a genius," Jungkook says. "I know," Leila says. We all somehow pick the lock and come out of the basement. Kira comes down the stairs on a pair of skis. "Help me! Sonic can't fly! Ahhh!" She shouts. She's about to fall but Yoongi catches her. "Falling for me already?" He asks with a smirk. "What no I'm just clumsy," Kira replies. "Oh god, not another Namjoon," Seokjin moans. "Hey guys leave her alone," Yoongi defends. "Yh what he said- wait what...you were meant to defend me pabo," Namjoon says. The doorbell rings. Seokjin answers it. He opens the door. In comes a guy with brown soft curls, brown eyes and a big smirk on his face. "Aren't you going to say hello," AJ says. "Hello. Goodbye," I say. "Do you two know each other?" Jimin asks. "Know each other? We've slept together and everything," he says with a wink. "Ew...someone call pest control," Leila says as she sprays bug spray at AJ. "Arghhh!" He cries. "What the actual fuck?" Yoongi mutters. Jimin and Seokjin go to get the first aid kit. Leila and Tae go and watch The Notebook because why not. Hoseok and Namjoon write a rap about this upstairs. Jungkook starts doing random exercises in the living room. Kira and Yoongi engage in conversation. I try to get into the conversation as well but they ignore me and end up going into the garden. I'm left alone. "Arghhh..." AJ cries. "Ugh...your still here..." I mumble. I walk away. I decide to go into my new room and watch some various BTS crack videos. I sigh. How comes he gets along so well with Kira...I swear I'm not jealous. I end up just falling asleep.

End of POV

AJ POV

Jesus last time I saw Y/N she was screaming about how pervy I am and how much she hated me and how she never wanted to see me again blah blah. Like I give a shit. That girl every time I see her she makes me hard like Jesus I can hardly keep my shit together with her around. Anyway, why she hates me is because I kept wanting to have sex with her and she didn't want to so I used to get frustrated and angry so she left me. But let me tell you something I get what I want and what I want is take to her virginity so she knows who she belongs too. Yeah, I've never actually slept with her I just said that so that Yoongi guy would back off he seemed really pissed. Funny. Like I only reason I did this competition is because I knew Y/N would do it she was good enough dancer to win and she loved the band she would constantly talk about them when we were together and she told me that Yoongi was her bias (not that I really cared). But I want her back and too kick start my plan I have put cameras all around the dorms where shes staying so I can keep an eye on her at all times I will also be able to see the things she wouldn't let me see. This is going to be great!

A/N A.J was originally just annoying now he's creepy too. Anywho I hope you enjoyed this chapter

It would be amazing if you could vote

big luv

Baiiii