Chapter 36: The Death of Min Yoongi

Yoongi POV

Positive. The test that I'm clutching in my hand says positive. "Uhhh Yoongi, you do know that Y/N peed on that right?" Jungkook says. "Ahhh!" I yell flinging the test to the other side of the room. I then vigorously rub my palms onto my jeans.

Jungkook begins bursting out into fits of laughter. "Oh god, why did I think telling the maknae would be a good idea?" I complain. "Um because you thought that perhaps Leila might have told me what's up with Y/N," Jungkook points out. "Oh yeah right. Sometimes I just forget how smart I am," I mumble. I sit onto the bed in confusion. I'm guessing that's why Kira wanted to talk to Y/N and Leila downstairs. They probably left her out of the loop. "Well Damn. You're going to be a father," Jungkook says incredulously. Father. Me a dad? Daddy. Damn now I'm going to have 2 people calling me that. "Yoongi your shaking," Jungkook says worriedly. "I-i'm fine...it's just shocking," I mutter as the weight of what this could mean sinks in.

"You know this doesn't change anything right? You love Y/N and you're going to be a great father," Jungkook says. There's that word again. Father. I stand up and start walking out of the room. I need to speak to Y/N.

What are the fans going to think? Will they begin hating me...or even worse. What if they begin hating on Y/N and our unborn child? No, come on Yoongi that's ridiculous. This is ARMY and they'll always support us no matter what.

I'm just a rapper. Do I even know how to be a father? What if I'm one of those dad's who is never around because I'm on tour with the guys?

More and more thoughts begin spinning in my mind. "I'm starting my own family with the person I love," I mumble aloud. And in the end, I realise that's the thing that's most important.

"Yoongi?" Y/N says in surprise. I glance up at her. "Y/N," I say pulling her towards me and bringing her into my embrace. "Are you pregnant?" I mumble into her ear. "I...how?...yes, I swear I was going to tell you tomorrow evening but-" "It's okay," I interrupt. "You know I love you so much and I know that together we can share all that love with our child," I say as I rest my head in the crook of her neck. "Are you sure you want this? Your only 25, I don't want to trap you into this. It's your choice," Y/N says quietly as her tears fall onto my shoulder.

"Y/N I've already fulfilled my dreams. Having a family of my own, what's left to do. And I can only have that with you because you're the only one Y/N," I say. "Only one?" She questions. "Okay, your right. As soon as you have that child she'll steal my heart and I guess you're going to have to share," I say with a smirk. "Hey, it might not be a girl it could be a boy," Y/N points out with a laugh. "Well if it's a boy then we'll have to worry about him stealing more than just our hearts when he's got my genetics," I say with a wink. Y/N rolls her eyes. "And how do we know that's not what our possible daughter will be doing," Y/N says. "Remember that time you showed me that film Tangled," I say. "Yh...." Y/N mumbles. "It was a very good film. I learnt a lot from it," I say. "Yoongi...you know the villain in the film was Mother Gothel for locking Rapunzel up in the tower all day away from her parents," Y/N says. "No, she's just misunderstood like Maleficent. The real villain is Flynn Rider. He's a thief and lured the innocent girl outside where she went on the run with him and nearly drowned," I point out. "Plus his last name is Rider. Rider. Clearly, he saw her as vulnerable, and wanted to take advantage of that so that he can test that last name of his out on her," I say with a scowl. "Yoongi were you even watching the film? That's not what happened and if Flynn tried that on her then she'd knock him out with a frying pan," Y/N points out. I hum in response. "Are you really being an overprotective father to our unborn child already?" Y/N says with disbelief. I let out a small laugh at that. "God Yoongi your unbelievable sometimes," Y/N mumbles well shaking her head. "No your unbelievable," I say in awe. The fact that she's carrying our child is purely unbelievable.