Chapter 34: 99 cent store

Y/N POV

Shit no I need to talk to someone. I clean up a bit and walk towards Kira and Leila's room. I knock quietly on the door. The door handle turns and I see Leila standing there. "Can we talk?" I ask nervously for her reaction. "Yah sure," She says patting on her bed. I take a deep breath. "I think I'm pregnant," I whisper quietly looking down at my hands. "Wait. What? How?" She says confused. "You know-how," I say growing frustrated. I try to calm down. "It was just once. We forgot. It just...happened," I say flustered and embarrassed at my stupidity. "Well...um you might not be. It could just be a fever I don't know," Leila says concerned. "Umm...will you come with me to get a pregnancy test. Just a 19-year-old getting a pregnancy doesn't look great," I mutter. "Yeah, of course, I will... you should go back to your room before Yoongi goes on a rampage," Leila says reassuringly with a slight chuckle at the end. I smile awkwardly and nod. I walk back to my room and see Yoongi in bed. Sitting up he raises an eyebrow at me. "Where were you?" He asks in his deep voice. "I was talking to Leila," I say brushing off his question. "So baby why don't we finish off what we started," He says with a smirk. "Umm...I don't feel like it," I say turning over in our bed. I feel Yoongi's hand travel over my breast. "I said I don't feel like it," I hiss. "Okay I know I'm a horny bastard. But what's wrong?" He says stroking my hair. "Nothing I'm just...tired." I trail off at the end. "Okay get some sleep." He sweetly kisses my cheek, placing his arms around my waist as I slowly fall asleep.

Time skip

The morning comes around and out of stress, I'm up surprisingly early. I see Yoongi sleeping, small whistles come out of his perfectly shaped mouth as he sleeps. "I don't deserve you. A whore like me doesn't deserve you," I say under my breath. I walk out of the room to have a shower and put on some clothes. I walk quietly down the stairs and go to the kitchen. "Ahhhhh who is it? Begone theif!" I hear someone scream. I release a breath after realizing it's only Leila.

"Chill it's just me," I say with my hands up. "Ahhhhhh be gone thot." She says. I give her the 'seriously' and she just giggles and smiles. I wish I could be as happy and as carefree as her. "Sooo...why are you up so early. This is not normal for you," She says smiling. "Stress," I say bluntly. "Oh about last night. I'm guessing," She says her mood changing to a more serious tone. "Yeah about that. Could we go now before anyone wakes up because you know what it's like? I don't need an interrogation right now," I say knowing what the group is like. "Yah whatever. Got nothing better to do at 6 am," She shrugs. We both take the car keys and walk out to the car. We hop in and start to drive.

Time Skip

"Why the actual fuck are we at the 99 cent store?" I say shocked and annoyed. "Because it was the only place open," Leila says. She seemed as if she was questioning herself. What did I expect? Who else would really take me to the 99 cent store instead of a pharmacy? "Ugh whatever," I get out of the car and Leila follows closely behind as we enter the shop. There weren't too many people, which is good, it means fewer people to judge me. I go to where they have the Pregnancy test. I get two so I have one for control. Gotta test the test. I and Leila walk up the counter and a young boy stands. He's cute, probably a flirt and a fuck boy. "Hey," I say flatly pushing the test in his direction. "Wow,  baby girl seems to spread her legs for anyone. Mind if I try's," He smirks. I and Leila looked at him disgusted.

"No sorry hun. Seriously how dumb do you have to be to think I would even consider sleeping with you after you degrade me like that? Next time try 'hey what's your name? I think your pretty could I maybe have your number' or Snap, Insta or whatever social you like. You see now I'm flattered not disgusted. And I may even say yes and we may talk and then maybe, just maybe, I would date you. And then my friend you may get lucky. See you can't degrade someone by there looks because I would probably just think you're a creep. But because I know a thing or two about life I know your 16 years old, a horny teen who has a Saturday job at the 99 cent store to make a bit of money who doesn't know what they're doing. So I'll let it go, just think next time and I still don't condemn your behaviour. Don't let your stupid teenage behaviour transfer into when you're a 50-year old catcalling a 16-year-old because then your just a creep. Also you technically just sexually harassed me. Don't judge a book by it's cover," I lecture.

The boy looks dumbfounded and Leila looks shocked. "Oh one last thing, just because a woman is wearing a short tight skirt doesn't give you the right to harras them. They are still people not objects, people. Tell your friends okay. Thanks for the tests and Bye," I wave and walk away. The boy looks slightly in awe. We walk back to the car and jump in. "Y/N why are you like this?" Leila asks. "Uhhh... the boy had to learn, also I helped him with flirting it's a win-win," I say. Leila shakes her head and I continue driving. "Umm could you take one of the tests...just for control, you're like the biggest virgin I know," I say breaking the silence. "Yeah whatever," Leila says in return. We sit for the rest of the drive-in silence.

End of POV

Kira POV

Somethings up. It's 6:30 and Y/N and Leila are nowhere to be seen. They're hiding something from me. First Leila needs to speak to Y/N on the plane (how she got Yoongi to change seats with her is a mystery) and then yesterday they were talking about something in my room. I didn't want to do it this way. A normal person would just confront them but...this is way more fun.

Stalker mode activated cough cough I mean spy mode activated

Spies are completely different from stalkers so...

I'm not a stalker

I pull out my laptop and track Y/N's phone to see they are in the parking lot for the 99 cent store. What are they doing there at 6.30 in the morning? I then log onto Y/N's bank to see what they bought. "WHAT THE HELL TWO PREGNANCY TESTS!" I shout shocked and surprised. Why would Y/N need a pregnancy test? And what idiot goes to the 99 cent store to get them? No, she can't be pregnant. She's only 19. I will have to talk to them later. I'm also offended why didn't they tell me? I get off my laptop and go back to my room for some extra sleep. I thought these guys were meant to be my best friends.

End of POV

Y/N POV

I got Leila to take the test and it came back negative meaning it's somewhat trustworthy. I go to the bathroom while everyone is downstairs watching TV or something. I read and follow the instructions after I'm done I wait. The wait is unbearable, the blunt truth that what shows up on this small insignificant piece of plastic could change my life forever. In the next 5 minutes, my life may completely change, it may never be the same. I don't know what it might mean for me and Yoongi, how will he react? How will it affect his career? Bighit will probably have a fit. One of there top idols being a father.

The times up and the result should be through.

I close my eyes.

Take a deep breath.

My eyes fall on the results.

"Shit it's positive."

End of POV