Chapter 33: Sonic can't fly

Y/N POV

"Guys lets go to the beach," Hoseok says excitedly. "Yah great idea!" Leila says mirroring Hoseok's excitement. "I'm tired guys and I don't feel too good," I whine. "Aww come on Y/N," Tae says giving me puppy eyes. "Okay whatever," I say reluctantly. Everybody goes their separate ways to get there swim stuff. I rummage through my suitcase as I haven't got round to unpacking. I pull out a swimsuit and look at it for a second. "Wtf...YOONGI!" I shout. I see the door open, "Hey babes what is...oh." He smirks. "Well I wanted to see my baby girl in something sexy, so I went out and bought some more swimsuits for you," he smiles innocently as if there's nothing wrong. "You've got to be kidding me. Why are you like a horny 15-year-old boy who just discovered porn for the first time?" I groan. He shrugs "Well put it on then."

He taps his foot on the ground. I strip off, Yoongi's gaze fixated on my bare body, I slip on the bikini. There are about 20 million straps on this thing like how. I finally get it on, the bikini barely covering anything. "Yah looks at that, it's so pretty on you," Yoongi compliments. "Pretty isn't the word I would use," I mutter. "Yah your right more like sexy," He says smirking. "Ugh such a perv," I say fed up. It was one of those thong bikinis and the top barely covered my breasts. Yoongi shrugs and I put on some shorts and a crop top to wear over my bikini to go to the beach.

We all reassemble downstairs, we wait a short amount of time for Jin to finish up with the stuff for the picnic. After he's finished with the food we all walk out to the car and drive to the beach.

Time Skip

The heat hits my face as soon as we get out of the car. It's boiling. The whole of the maknae line along with Leila and Kira run straight out to the beach. Yoongi's hand clasps around mind as we walk out to the beach. We sit down on the picnic blanket with Jin, Hoseok and RM. I take off my top and shorts revealing the bikini underneath. Yoongi's eyes widen at my actions, I get up and walk towards the sea I hear footsteps behind me as I enter the sea. I turn around, the sea air all around me and the water at my feet. I see Yoongi smile at me. "Hey wait up," He says cheerfully running into the sea. I swim further out and Yoongi swims after me. I feel Yoongi's arms wrap around my waist. "This bikini isn't practical Yoongi. There's no support," I chuckle pulling up the straps. "Not my fault. You look so good in it though," He laughs. He picks me up and swings me around, the waves are all around us and I wrap my legs around his waist as he walks out of the ocean. When we reach the beach he lays me down and pins my arms above my head, he leans down and attacks me with kisses, his hand travels down to my breast massaging it, the other hand is around my neck undoing the straps of the bikini.

"GET A ROOM!" We here collective shouts from the rest of the gang. "Oh fuck off. It's not my fault you don't have a sex life and you're jealous of ours," I blush deeply at Yoongi's response. "Well shit, I forgot they were here," I whisper the blush still tinting my cheeks. "Yah I'm hungry," I say after a long silence as I walk over to where everyone is eating. I smile awkwardly at them as I tuck into the food.

End of POV

Leila POV

As soon as we go to the beach the maknae line and Kira and I head straight out to the beach leaving the others behind us. I look out into the ocean, suddenly my vision goes blurry and all I can see and is water all around me. The reminiscents of the waves of the ocean washing over me as it tries to pull me into its unknown depths. As another wave crashes onto me I wrench in gasping suffocation. I can't breathe. It's too much. I see bubbles and my breathing becomes ragged. I feel myself sinking into a blue abyss unable to draw any air as instead, the brutal cold of water fills my lungs. "I CAN'T SWIM! STOP IT! I CAN'T!" I yell as fear clings around me almost suffocating me along with the water. I hear a small weak voice try and shout which I recognise as my own.