Chapter 24: Sleeping beauty

Kira POV

I watch in disbelief as Y/N storms out of the room. Did that really just happen? I turn to Leila who already zipping up her sweatshirt and putting on a pair of converse before walking out of the room. I'm left alone in the middle of the room. I look left and then I look right. Should I go after one of them? I don't even have a clue what to do in this situation. I can't believe Leila told Y/N I had a crush on Yoongi. I was meant to tell her myself and now it got told to her like a slap in the face.

This is all just a mess. Namjoon comes out of his room and walks over to me. "Is everything okay? I heard people shouting," he says worriedly. "No nothing is okay," I say. "What happened?" He asks. I think about telling him everything. I'm about to but I hold back. If I tell him more about the Yoongi situation he'll just get upset and make the situation worse.

"I'm sorry but I can't right now," I say. I leave Namjoon alone in the corridor as I go looking for Y/N. I knock onto Yoongi's door expecting to find her there. "Come in," Yoongi calls. "Is Y/N here?" I ask as I look around confused as she's nowhere to be seen. "No...why has something happened?" He asks. I bite my lip. I know that I can't tell him everything, then he'd know that I had/have (I'm not really sure at the moment) a crush on him. Which results with more tension. "Leila and Y/N got into a big argument," is all I say before I walk away and continue my search for Y/N. I hear heavy footsteps come up behind me. Yoongi grabs my wrist. "Tell me what happened," He insists. "I'm sorry I can't," I say as I take back my wrist and continue walking. "Then I'm coming with you to find her," he says. Well, I guess there's no way of getting out of this one.

End of POV

Leila POV

I zip up my sweatshirt and put on my shoes before walking out of the room. I rush down the stairs and outside into the fresh air. I hoped that the fresh air would calm me down and get me to clear my head but it doesn't. I just feel sick.

It takes me a while to realise that I've walked at least a mile away from the BTS mansion. I look around the streets to see shops closing and almost empty roads. I sigh heavily and sit onto the nearby bench. Tears fall down my cheeks as I shamelessly begin sobbing aloud. Full-on crying as if I'm having a breakdown. Which I probably am. And yet again I've run away from my problems and I've stumbled onto a street I don't even recognise. I guess it's all just a cycle of reoccurring events.

I get up and begin to walk home. I soon realise that I don't know where I'm going. I get out my phone and call Jungkook. No reply. I try three more times but no answer. I think about who else I can call. I call Baekhyun. On the second ring, he picks up. "Hey," he says. "Hi I'm lost and I was wondering if you could pick me up," I say. "Ummm...yeah okay where are you right now?" He asks. I look around. "I'm at a park I think. It's next to a post office," I say uncertainly. "Okay, I think I know where that is. I'm on my way," he says. He hangs up the phone.

I fidget around uncomfortably as I wait for Baekhyun to come. I can't help but become nervous as a group of people smoking and drinking walk past. I hope that they carry on walking but one of them stops. "Hey guys check this out," the guy says indicating to me. I become increasingly anxious as they turn there heads towards me. I glance away in hope that they're talking about someone else. "Come closer, I'm not going to bite," the guys says. His friends begin snickering. "Umm sorry but I'm waiting for someone," I say. "Are you sure?" The guy asks as he steps closer to me. His friends begin to circle me. "Yep she's sure," Baekhyun says as he interrupts. He pulls me away from them. "Hey we weren't finished yet," the guy says annoyed. "Yes, you were," Baekhyun says. We get into his car as he drives off. I sigh and place my forehead against the window. "What happened?" He asks me. Tears fall down my cheeks as I recall everything. "I said things to someone that I shouldn't have said and now I've messed everything up," I say. I end it like that as I don't want to tell him anything else. "Where do you want me to drop you off?" He asks. "Can I stay at your place for a couple of hours," I ask as I become reluctant to going back to the mansion. "Yeah of course," he says. We stay in awkward silence for the rest of the ride. He finally pulls up at his house that he shares with the rest of Exo. He introduces me to them but I absently just wave and smile. He leads me to his room where he sits onto the bed. I sit next to him as I don't know where else to sit. "If you want you can talk about it," he offers. "No," I say. "Can...can you just hold me," I ask. I know it's weird to request but Jungkook's not here and I just need someone to be there for me. "Okay," he says softly. He wraps his arms around me as I silently cry. "Don't let go," I whisper. "I won't," he says soothingly. I feel my phone ring in my pocket. I check the contact name and see that it reads Kira. I turn my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I don't want to deal with what I've just done right now. Eventually, my sobs turn into snores as I drift off to sleep in Baekhyun's embrace.