Chapter 10: Bunny boxers

Y/N POV

The morning light shines through the curtains and the morning chorus is in full swing. My eyes flutter open, I allow my eyes too adjust too the light before i realise i'm in an unfamiliar room and look around for a moment. I suddenly notice a presence beside stirring slightly in its sleep. I them remember the events of last night and smile to myself. I then realise i need to get back to my room i give Yoongi a quick kiss on the forehead before trying the get out of his hold. Once i succeed in doing this i find some paper on his desk and write him a quick note because I don't want to wake up his peaceful face. He looks so cute. I leave the note on his bedside table. And quietly leave the room hopeing Kira and Leila are still asleep. I walk to my room and open the door only to be greeted by darkness. I let out a sigh of relief. But the i'm met with torches and bombarded with questions 'where were you last night'
'Are you safe' ' Were you kidnapped ' ' Were you with Yoongi' 'She was definitely with Yoongi' Kira and Leila say one after the other. "Ummm No none of those things I just went out get some fresh air." I lie. Kira and Leila look at each other and raise there eyebrows at me before shrugging and dispersing back into the darkness. I shiver. That was creepy. Should i go to sleep? I casually walk towards my bed when I get hit with a empty can of paint and step on Christmas decorations. "Ahhhh!" I cry. "Man down! Man down!" I shout. Immediately the lights turn on. "Oh yh we forgot to tell you about the traps," Leila mumbles. "What traps!" I yell. "Well Umm...we thought you might of gotten kidnapped and we were watching Home alone..." Kira mumbles. "So one thing led to another and here we are today..." Leila mumbles. "We! I flipping nearly got knocked out by a paint can and I stepped on pointy sharp Xmas decorations!" I yell. "At least it wasn't lego," Kira mumbles. They help me up and then go back to bed. I decide to lay on mine. Peace at last. Suddenly i get shot. "Ahhh!" I yell. "I told you not to load the Nerf guns!" Kira yells. "Oh yh...oops," Leila mumbles. "Ok there better not be any more traps or I swear," i grumble annoyed. Damn I should have stayed with Yoongi. I go to turn off the lights when suddenly BTS burst in. The door slams open into my face. "Ahhh the pain never ends!" I yell. "We heard screaming! Is everything okay?" Namjoon asks. "Do i look okay to you!?!?" I yell. He shrugs his shoulders. "Umm Jungkook..." Leila mumbles. "Yh?" He asks. "Are those bunny boxers?" She asks. Jungkook immediately hides behind Jimin. He awkwardly chuckles. "I vote Hobi for the best boxers," Kira says. I notice Hoseok wearing boxers that have a horse riding into the sunset and a rainbow. Hoseok bows as we all applause. "You guys should burst in here half naked more often," Leila mutters. "What was that?" They ask in confusion. "Huh? Oh nevermind..." Leila mumbles. "She said-" I don't get to finish my sentence as Leila covers my mouth and tackles me to the ground. "Ouch more pain!" I yell. "Oops sorry," Leila mumbles as she awkwardly rubs her shoulders "so...um were gonna go," Jin says in his lovely pink boxers and matching pink dressing gown and slippers. Not gonna lie I'm slightly jealous. "Bye," i say. Hey wait a moment...how comes Yoongi didn't come to check out the weird noises. That rock! How could he sleep through that? I cautiously get up. I notice Kira and Leila silently fangirling. "Huh what happened?" I ask confused. "Art my friend. Art happened," Leila mutters. "Mmm abs...tract art," Kira says dreamily. I just shake my head. "Wait! Somethings not right. How are you so calm about seeing BTS in there boxers?" Kira asks. "Tae, Jimin and Namjoon weren't," i say matter of factly. "I know," they say sadly. "But ultimate bias was so yh," Leila says happily. "Yh I thought Jungkook slept naked though," i say. "True but half naked is fine with me," they say. And Yoongi...I think to myself as I flashback to yesterday. "Wait did you hear that?" I ask them. They shake there heads. I walk closer to the noise. "Why are there holes in all the walls?" I ask in confusion. I look closer and poke my finger through the hole. "Ow my eye!" Someone screams. I walk over to Kira and Leila. "Guys I just poked someone in the eye...through a hole in the wall," i say. "Wait what?" They say confused. We go into the room next to ours. "Hey I can't see!" Tae says. "Hey where'd they go?" Jimin says. "Isn't this kind of pervy," Jungkook mumbles. "You weren't saying that when they first got here," Namjoon says. We quietly tiptoe out of the room. "They've been flipping spying on us!" I whisper yell. "And that my friends is why I get changed in the bathroom," Kira says smugly. "Dammit," Leila mumbles. "How much do you think they've heard?" I ask them. They shrug their shoulders. "Wait look at that," Kira says pointing to a camera. "Omg your right. Why are there cameras everywhere? I didn't notice that before," i say. "Ok this is freaky. What are these boys hiding?" Leila asks. "IDK but we need to act normal okay," i say. "No that's bate since when did we act normal" Kira says. I roll my eyes. "Fine just act like we did before," i say. They nod their heads as we go back into our room. Did Yoongi know about this? How comes he didn't tell me? Somethings not right. We haven't even done any of the competition stuff. I rest my head on my pillow. I guess I'll have to figure it out later.

End of POV

Leila POV

"Guys why are you laying down? It's morning and I'm hungry!" I whine. "You go downstairs then," they complain. "Ok fine then. I didn't ask for any salt in the morning," I mumble as I head downstairs. I go to pour myself a bowl of coco pops. I go to sit down and eat it. Really how comes nobodys up? Suddenly Jungkook appears as he pulls out a chair and sits beside me. I take it back. Why did he have to get up? Oh gosh here comes the awkwardness. "H-hi," i mumble. "Heylo Leila. Wait no. I was going to say hey but then I wanted to say hello but it came out like halo then again you do look like an angel," Jungkook mocks. I laugh. "Look at me making my own pick up lines," i say. He chuckles. "So what are you doing here?" I ask casually. Yes you go girl. That was smooth. Not a hint of awkwardness. "I was bored so I decided to go downstairs," he says calmly. Should i bring up what happened yesterday? Or the holes in the walls/cameras. "I'm sorry about the kiss yesterday," i say as I eat my coco pops. "Really? I thought it was quite good," he says with a smirk. I choke on my coco pops. "Omg do you need CPR? I think I know some from St John's ambulance," he says. Yes help me Dr sexy. Woah thirsty much. Where is the holy water? "How is breathing into my mouth gonna save me from coco pops?" I ask as I stop choking. "I wasn't actually gonna give you CPR I was going to kiss you. Wait what," he says. Damn I guess I'm not the only thirsty person in this room. "Wow am I that great of a kisser?" I say with a wink. "Damn it i can't remember can you refresh my memory," he says. Huh? What does that mean? Suddenly he starts leaning towards me. Ahhhhh! No. I'm not ready. Abort mission. Abort mission. What is wrong with me? "Are you okay?" He asks me. I gulp and nod my head. "Your not thinking of running away are you?" He says. Pft who runs away from Jungkook? Oh wait i did... "No," i quickly reply. I finish off my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. "Uh you have a um...milk mustache," Jungkook says. I laugh lightly as I try to wipe it off. He rolls his eyes at my failed attempts. He tilts my head and rubs it away with his thumb. Oh gosh he needs to be stopped. Why is he so loveable? Yh cause wiping of someone's milk mustache makes them loveable. "Hey what are you thinking about?" He says. "Nothing," i mumble. He sighs. "I guess I'll go then," he says. "Don't go," i say. Omg what am I doing? I grab his wrist. No! Stop! Arghhh! Great now my brain is a flipping pirate. I pull him towards me. What is wrong with me? He looks at me in confusion. Don't worry pal I'm confused to. I lean in towards him. "Hey guys," Jimin says. I quickly stumble away from Jungkook. Oh so now my body wants to act rationally. "Damn it Jimin! I wanted a photo of baby's first kiss," Jin whines. "U cockblock," Yoongi mumbles. Jimin rolls his eyes. Ahhhh! How long were they there for? Ok Leila breathe. Calm down. He was probably going to push you away anyways. "Hey guys," i say with a strained voice. Great. Way to act normal. I steal a glance at Jungkook. Is he blushing? Aww my heart. Ok stop you were meant to glance not stare. "Omg isn't that your ex!" I yell pointing to a random place. They all turn to where I pointed. I quickly slip out of the room. Damn it what is wrong with me. Suddenly Kira and Y/N drag me off somewhere. "Where have you been?" Y/N asks. "I was eating breakfast," i defend. "Well we found something that we think you need to see," Kira mumbles. Ok. What is happening? Something is definitely not right.

End of POV