Chapter 29: The 9th wheel

Y/N POV

I wake up to the familiar smell of Yoongi. Out bodies are intertwined after the night before. I dread leaving Yoongi's warm embrace this moment is the best example of perfection. His pale ivory skin pressed up against mine. His quiet sleeping sighs whistling as the morning sunshine highlights his bare skin. His husky morning voice snaps me out of my trance "Good Morning Baby." "Good Morning Yoongi," I say cupping his perfect face examining angelic features. "Last night was amazing." He says beaming. "It was a baby," I say pecking his cheek. I say getting out of bed letting the sheets from my body. The cold air hits my naked body and I feel Yoongi's fixated onto me. "You perv stop staring at my butt." I squeal jokingly. "I'm sorry but I can't baby," Yoongi says a smirk plastered on his face. I pick up a random pillow which was conveniently placed next to my feet I pick up the pillow and throw it at Yoongi's smirking face. I laugh as I see pained expression and but then it changes he climbs out of bed and chases me around the bedroom I throw another pillow and hide in the corner of the closet. I hear his footsteps getting closer and closer. I hide deeper into the rack of clothes and try and crawl further away. When I feel a pair of large cold around my waist. "Found you," Yoongi says triumphantly. Swinging me over his shoulder. I punch his back. "Put me down Min Yoongi," I shout. "Kitten has been a bad girl, Daddy has to punish you," Yoongi says lowly.

A/N low-key smut btw

He lays me over his lap. I feel one hard slap come to my ass I squeal in pain and bite my lip. I feel another come to my ass and another. Yoongi places one of his fingers in my pussy "Already so wet for me baby." He says and then he starts to pump his inside of me. "No moaning Baby if you do, more spanking." He says twisting and curling his finger inside of me. I can't help but let out a small sigh and pray Yoongi didn't hear. Then I feel one cold hard slap on my ass. The sting still lingers after. Tears brimming in my eyes. "Okay, I think baby learnt her lesson," Yoongi says brining me so I'm facing him and my legs are wrapped around his waist. He kisses me passionately his tongue exploring mouth as I run my hand through his grabbing it and pulling on it.

A/n smut over

Suddenly the door swings open me and Yoongi look straight at rather shocked and disturbed Leila. "Why. OMG. Why. You guy uhhhhhhh." Leila stutters. "Have you ever heard of knocking?" Yoongi questions his voice strained and filled with anger. "Yoongi calm down, don't kill her please," I whisper in Yoongi's ear pulling him tighter and rubbing circles on his back. "Leila...just knock next time okay." I sigh not want to upset Leila even further. "I'm sorry guys." She mutters and turns around her posture slumped and wonders of the door; closing it lightly. I run my hands through Yoongi's hair "Yoongi." I sigh. "Can you try and not scare my friends. She means well you know." I state softly kissing him. I break the kiss and stroke his cheek softly. "Sorry, I just want to protect you, baby." He sighs looking deep into my eyes. "I know baby," I utter placing my head onto his forehead. "Your beautiful." Yoongi gasps. "I can't live without you. Don't leave me again." Yoongi mutters and pleads. Tear brimming in both of our eyes. "I said forever, Yoongi." I wept to smile through tears trying to dry his with my delicate thumb. "Forever," Yoongi replies. I let out an almost inaudible sigh at the utter bliss this moment holds.

Leila POV

Ughhh how could I be so stupid? I just forgot that Y/N shares a room with Yoongi and it's not like back at home when I could storm into her house let alone her room whenever I wanted. It just confirms to me that times have changed and life won't be the same there are going to be some massive changes and additions especially since we are moving here... and going foreword I'm going to have to deal with that and adapt myself to it.

Jin POV

"Seriously where is everyone?" I ask Hobi as yet again it's just the two of us. "Probably kissing their boyfriend/girlfriend," J-Hope says. "Aren't you tired of being the-what is it now-8th or 9th wheel," I say exasperated. "You know what, I am," he says dramatically while standing up. "Me too," I say standing up with him. "Now um...what are we going to do about it," I ask him. He pauses for a moment. "We could get all the couples to break up," he says. I smile at him. "That. That is a-" I pause to slap him across the cheek. "That is a stupid idea," I say. Hoseok clutches his reddened cheek. "Ouch! I was only joking," he says defensively. "You know..." I trail off. "Yes," he says with his ears literally perking up. "We could make our own couple," I say as I stare into his eyes. We start leaning in towards each other. Our lips are centimetres apart. I can't hold it in anymore. God, I'm struggling to resist it. I bite my lip in an attempt to control myself...but my face gives me away.