Chapter 41: An Update

Yoongi POV

I stare straight at her examining her features. Absolute Fear is in her face.
"OMG baby it's okay," I say in a panic. She looks straight at me and I can see all the trust she suddenly puts into me. "O-okay," she mumbles in pain. She reaches her hand out for me to grab and gives me a weak smile. I'm about to clasp her hand when her body becomes limp and she drops to the ground. "Y/N!!!" I yell in utter panic. This grabs the attention of everyone else and they hurry towards us. "What the hell happened?!?!" Namjoon yells. "I DON'T KNOW! JUST HELP HER UP OKAY!" I order. I look around for help as I start to panic more. Instead, all I see is a constipated looking Jimin, Jungkook practically shitting himself, Namjoon's eyes bugged out of his head and Taehyung trying to climb inside his suitcase. Where was everyone else? Did they really just up and leave. "OKAY WE'VE GOT THIS ALL UNDER CONTROL!" I hear Kira yell. I turn around to find Kira in a policewomen costume, Leila dressed in a firefighter costume, Jin changed into a doctor's costume and Hoseok dressed...as a nurse?

"What the-" "Shhh..." Jin says placing his finger on my lips. "We've got this," he says. "What? We do NOT have this," I yell. "Yoongi m trust me, I'm a doctor," Jin says smugly. "Doctor Jin is the best at his job, curing over 30 countries of Influenza," Hoseok chimes. "Influenza? Isn't that just the f..." I don't even manage to finish my sentence as I get shoved out the way. "Don't worry we'd never try to hurt Y/N, just trust us?" Kira says softly next to me. "Please?" Leila asks. No, your all insane I want to say but instead the word 'okay' ends up slipping out of my mouth. Kira gives me a small smile and Leila pats me on the back before they leave me. I glance at Y/N whose face is contorted in pain. My heart aches for us. This wasn't meant to happen like this in the middle of our living room with Y/N passed out. My head spins round in circles as I look at every individual around me. Spinning, spinning, spinning.

End of POV

Jin POV

"Okay Jin you can do this," Hoseok says as he readjusts his lipstick. "Yep. It's easy, right? all I gotta say is PUSH a few times and take the baby out, just like reaching over to get your burger from a drive-thru," I say with ease. "Uh-huh," Hoseok says puckering his lips. "Okay, we need a leader to sort this out so that we can help Y/N," I declare. Everybody diverts their eyes to me. "Oh no not me, I can't handle that stress, I was talking about Namjoon," I establish. "I just can't catch a break," he complains. "Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon! Namjoon!" Everyone chants. "Fuck my life," he sighs. "Fine," he mutters annoyed. "Er, just in case, Jimin you go call an ambulance," Namjoon says. Jimin squeaks what sounds like an okay as he shuffles further away from Y/N. "Yeah, I 'mma...i'mma help him do that," Jungkook says the following suit. "Well, it says here on Google that you need to time the contractions," Kira suggests. "Okay well you and Leila can do that," Namjoon says. Kira nods as she diverts all her attention to her phone. "Okay contractions got it," Leila says as she nods. "And Hoseok instead of fanning Jin, I need you to go find large clean towels to dry and cover the baby and a baby blanket and hat to keep it warm okay," Namjoon says. Hoseok nods slightly embarrassed as he rushes off to try to find towels. "And what are we going to do?" I ask.
"We need bin liners or a large plastic tablecloth to protect our carpet. We also need a sheet to place on top of the binliners. So if you can get that instead of playing doctor that'd be great," Namjoon says harshly. "Woah okay," I say a little hurt. "Just hurry up," Namjoon snaps. "Who shoved a stick up your ass," I mumble as I rush upstairs to find the things.

End of POV

Namjoon POV

There's a knock at the door. I quickly run to get it. I open it wide as a doctor files in and runs straight to Y/N. I sigh in relief and decide to shake Yoongi back to his senses. "Are you okay?" I ask him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Um, would you mind getting everyone to go upstairs while this happens? I want this to be special to me and Y/N," Yoongi says awkwardly. "Yeah sure. Um, enjoy?" I say. Yoongi gives me a questionable look before focusing on Y/N and the doctor. Everyone takes this as their cue to go as they leave to upstairs. "Hyung can you help me get out of here?" Taehyung asks as he struggles to climb out of the suitcase. "Gosh Tae didn't you think it would be a bad idea to climb into your suitcase," I mumble ticked off. "Just help me out," he sighs. I grab his arm and pull him out successfully. "Thanks, hyu-" "Don't mention it," I quickly say as I retreat upstairs. I head to my room only to jump back in fright. "What the fuck Kira?" I snap. "I wanted to apologise for acting weird lately. I've just been caught up in my thoughts," she says softly. "I'm sorry if I scared you..." She says as she walks over to hug me. "It's okay," I mumble as I hug her back. "Now tell me. Why have you been so snappy lately?" She questions. I freeze. "I'm sorry what?" I say incredulously. "Your the one who literally tried to bite my head off because I poked you and your telling me that I'm snappy?" I say with disbelief. "I really don't understand you," I say as I back away from her. "Oh my god really? You don't understand me. Namjoon gets a grip," she says exasperated. "You're making this bigger than it really is, so can you stop," she says on the verge of tears. "Kira I'm tired okay, can you leave so I can get some rest," I say. She stares at me long and hard for a few seconds before quickly leaving without a word.