Chapter 23: Are you still the same?

Leila POV

I feel guilty for arguing with Y/N. I don't even care about who she's with or who she's not with. To be truthful I'm just annoyed that she spends all her time with Yoongi. Like I hardly see her, she always seems to be cooped up in Yoongi's room and let's be honest here I missed her. My brain flickers through old memories of Y/N, Kira and me back in Y/C.

I sigh internally as I wander down the corridors. I hear someone sobbing quietly. I knock on the door. No reply. I enter the room to find Taehyung crying. "Tae what's wrong?" I say softly. "Nothing," he mumbles. "Come on we're friends right? You can tell me," I say softly. "Don't you just hate it when everything was fine before and then that one thing happens that changes everything. And you should be happy because you've waited for this for so long...but your not. Everything is just different," he says with a deep sigh. "Actually I do know that feeling," I say as I think about how my life was before I met BTS and how after I met them, I was so happy and I still am, but I've been losing my best friends during the process. "I just don't know what to do," he says with annoyance. "Well, what's changed for you?" I ask him. He chews on his lip slightly as he debates whether to tell me or not.

"At guys night when we went clubbing I got really drunk...and I slept with Jimin," he says as he whispers the last part. My mouth opens and then closes with disbelief. "I'm not done yet," he says. There's more?!?! "And afterwards we began to sober up and we realised that it was each other...and yet he still wanted to kiss me," he says as he runs his hands through his hair. "So your upset because you've had such a good friendship with Jimin and now that you've slept together he wants a relationship with you, so your upset because it's ruined your friendship," I say as I try to comprehend what he's saying. "No," he moans.

"I'm upset because I want a relationship with Jimin and it took him to get completely drunk to even consider me as an option and even then he thought I was a girl," Taehyung complains. Okay, this is way out of my depth. I can't give him advice on that. "Ummm...I think that you might want to try giving him a chance...I mean he's probably pretty confused right now," I say as I feel confused myself. "Yh he's already gone back to being straight as hell as he thinks about the possible girls he can hook up with, in Trinidad," he grumbles. "Okay how about I find out what he's thinking and then report back to you," I say as I can't think of any better ideas. "Okay thank you, Leila," Taehyung says as he brings me into a hug. I hug him back and walk out of the room. Oh god, why did I get involved? But on the other hand...VMIN FLIPPING HAPPENED?!?! Fstjdeicdhsavvkossatbrsjfsjk.

End of POV

Kira POV

I'm currently laying in Namjoon's arms. How did I get here you ask? Well because he threw frozen potato waffles at me and that led to us having a hardcore make-out session. I know what your thinking and no I do not have a potato fetish.

I know that Namjoon's eyes are burning into my face right now, so I blame that for the reason why my cheeks are so red. So I am currently in a predicament where I don't know what to do. Do I say something? Do I kiss him? Do I even want to kiss him? Shall I get my clothes back on properly? Should I leave? Do I want to leave?

"What are you thinking about?" Namjoon asks me. "Nothing," I say. "Kira...was this a mistake?" Namjoon asks quietly. "No definitely not," I quickly say while turning towards him. "Come on. I know you like Yoongi Kira," he says. "W-what," I stutter. Is it that obvious? "Be honest with me. Do I even have a chance?" He asks seriously. He sits up and holds my hand; waiting for my answer. To be honest, the whole time I've been with Namjoon I've forgotten all about my crush on Yoongi. Do I even like Yoongi anymore? I mean he's cool and everything but he looks like a guy into a lot of sex kinks which will probably make me cringe. "Namjoon, I don't know how I feel about Yoongi but I do know how I feel about you," I tell him truthfully. "And how do you feel about me?" He asks curiously.