Chapter 25: Boy meets evil

Leila POV

Running. As soon as I wake up and turn on my phone I'm running. I don't even say goodbye to Baekhyun I just shout promises to explain everything. Sweat trickles down my forehead as I run to the hospital. Converse hitting the ground repeatedly. I trip over and fall onto the gravel. My knee is scraped and bleeding slightly, but no serious damage, so I continue to run. I make it to the hospital. But I'm still running. I don't even talk to the receptionist as I run past her to Y/N's room. I stop running. The closer and closer my feet get to the hospital room the more guilt rushes over me. This is all my fault. I triggered all of this. And now its escalated. Like a descending staircase. Never-ending. And Y/N's the one falling down it. And I guess that means that I'm the one who pushed her. Yep, great analogy Leila. I gently push the door open. I ignore the questioning stairs as I walk over to where Y/N is. My eyes water as I look down at her. How could I drive my best friend to do this? The tears don't stop as they consistently fall down my face. I don't try to stop them either. "I'm so sorry Y/N," is all I can muster to say. "It's...it's all my fault," I say in between sobs. I hug her body hoping that some way she can feel that I'm here with her and that I'm sorry for what I said. I should have thought about what I said and now I take back every single word.

"Leila I need to speak to you outside," Kira says. I glance at Y/N and then back at Kira. "Okay," I say. I stand up and follow her out of the room with more of BTS's questioning stares. Apart from Yoongi. I guess he's been here for a long time as I see him drifted off to sleep.

"What is it?" I ask Kira with my voice bearly above a whisper. "Where we're you?" She asks me. "I was with...Baekhyun and before I knew it I drifted off to sleep," I tell her. "Since when did you know Baekhyun?" She questions. "It doesn't matter all that matters right now is Y/N," I snap. I sigh. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap at you I just feel guilty," I mumble. "This isn't your fault," Kira says. "Thank you, Kira, but I know when I'm at fault. Now please tell me that you have a plan to wake Y/N up," I say with a quirked eyebrow. She gives me a small smile. "Well, there is this one idea..." She trails off. She looks down both corridors before moving me further aside. "You know how all 3 of us can communicate with each other telepathically," she says. "Yes," I say in her head. "Well, what if we can do more than speak into each other's heads..." She suggests. "What do you mean?" I ask. "What...what if we could be in each other's heads. We could find Y/N and get her to wake up," Kira says. "What?!?!" I shout aloud. "Just hear me out," she says. "1) There could be serious risks and consequences if we do that. 2) We don't even know if we can do that. 3) Once we're in her head how do we get out?" I say. "I know but I think it's worth the risk," she says. I stay silent for a while as I consider the option. "Okay," I tell her. "Okay," she says. We walk back into the hospital room ready to put the plan into action but then I'm being dragged out again by Jungkook.

"Explain," he says. "Explain what?" I ask as it could be a number of things. For example: why I always run away from him, where I was, why I said those things to Y/N or what Kira and I were discussing. "Explain first how you know Baekhyun and why you were with him," he says in a monotone. It scares me that for the first time I can't read his face. Okay, this probably looks really bad and is going to sound like there's something going on with me and Baekhyun but there not. We're just friends. "You heard that?" Is all I manage to say. "Yh I did," he says kind of pissed off. "Well...when you guys went out for guys night the girls and I decided to go out for a girls night of our own," I say. "So did you meet him at the club?" He asks. "Yes," I say. "Y/N and Kira ditched me and we ended up hanging out with each other. Long story short we exchanged numbers and became friends," I say. "Did you hook up with him?" He asks. "No," I say. "Okay, so why were you with him and not answering any of Kira or my calls?" He asks. "I was upset after the argument Y/N and I had. So I just started walking and walking. Not going anywhere in particular. Just wanting to go anywhere, somewhere or even just nowhere. But eventually, I got lost. So I called you and called you but you didn't pick up so I called Baekhyun instead. So he picked me up and I just didn't want to face Y/N so I just went to his place and I fell asleep," I explain.