Chapter 17: Guys Night (Part 2)

Jungkook POV

My head is spinning and I feel disoriented "One more to go." Lisa slurs. "Why," I whine. "Aww come on can't the golden maknae hold down his liquor," Lisa chuckles at her words. "UMMM...excuse me I can," I say down the shot. She slowly claps and then moves her head towards mine and looks intensely at my lips. She leans in for a kiss and I move my head away "uhh look at the time I've gone to go see you later," I say flustered. She looks at me dumbfounded and I run off to meet the boys.

End of POV

Namjoon POV

"Y/N is sexy," Yoongi says with slurred words. "And Kira is pretty hot," he says chuckling slightly. "Yh well pick one," I say annoyed. "Huh? What?" He says. "You heard me. Choose," I said gripping his shirt. "Dude what the fuck," Yoongi says pissed off now. "It's your fucking fault that Kira ain't interested. Cause she's all pining over you," I say angrily. "Or maybe your just not hot," Yoongi says with a smirk. I lift him up by the shirt and punch him in the jaw. "You've been leading her on your pig", I yell. He wraps his hands around my neck making me let go of him. "I've not been leading her on. I just fucking announced that I'm in a relationship with Y/N...so tell me Namjoon. How is that leading someone on?" Yoongi says angrily. "How about all those private conversations you've had with her when Y/N's not there?" I ask him. "You know what? Fuck you Namjoon," Yoongi says. He punches my eye. "Yh? Well, no one's going to be fucking you by the time I'm finished," I say. I kick him in the groin and punch him in the face. He groans in pain yet he runs at me and pushes me to the ground. He gets on top of me and begins punching my face repeatedly. I grab his hand and push him off. I kick him in the side. My hand hovers to my swollen face. I look over at Yoongi whose still clutching his crotch. I clench my fists as he gets up. "Come at me then Joonie," he says smugly.

End of POV

Jin POV

I gain a bit more conscienceless. I look over to my left to find Hoseok sleeping on my arm. I try to move it but he whispers "Don't." I leave my arm there. I reach my arm across the table to grab my drink. As soon as a single drop touches my tongue I blackout again. Oh, come on! I only had one drink. One drink!

End of POV

Taehyung POV

I begin to stir awake. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream. "What the fuck Jimin!" I yell. "Taehyung!?!?No...no...you told me your names Kay," Jimin yells in horror. "TAE! TAE!" I scream. "Oh my god. OH MY GOD!" Jimin screams. "You told me your names Jaemin. JAEMIN!" I yell. "You must have heard wrong I said Jimin," he says. "Can you come out of my body now?" I ask. He pulls out of me shaking slightly. "Didn't you realise I'm a boy?" Jimin asks incredulously. "Didn't you? Or are you that into anal," I say. "I fucked Tae...I fucked Taehyung...whose a guy," Jimin says horrified. I feel sick. "So when I was going in and out of consciousness you were coming in and out of me," I say. "Oh gosh," he says. "I knew you were gay," I mutter. He groans in response. "Not gonna lie though that was pretty enjoyable," I admit. "Really?" He asks surprised. I shrug my shoulders. He smiles slightly. "Yh well you know how to turn a guy on," Jimin says. "Or girl," he quickly adds. I laugh slightly. "I'm only gay for you Jimin," I say. "You know what...I don't care," he says. He strides towards me. He pulls my face towards his and slides his tongue into my mouth. I clutch his face and grip his hair. He moans slightly as I tug it. I feel his hands trail up and down my back. I'm drunk. What am I doing? Since when was I even gay now? I pull him off of me. "Jimin we're drunk. We can't do this. Just forget it ever happened," I say walking away as I begin to sober up. Ughhh. Oh my gosh, what was I thinking? I had sex with Jimin and we were up for round 2. At least we were drunk before, but now that we're sobering up...Oh gosh. I can't look at him the same again. Or my ass for that matter.

End of POV

J-Hope POV

I lay on Jin's arm as I begin to sober up. I groan as my headaches in pain. Was I that annoying that they had to throw a fucking glass at my head? And seriously...how is Jin still knocked out? In fact, where are the others? I stay laying on Jin's arm. I close my eyes in the hope that the pain will numb in my head. I hug Jin like a teddy bear as I doze off to sleep. Maybe guys night wasn't the best idea...

End of POV

Yoongi POV

I slam my fist into Namjoon's stomach repeatedly while he thrashes at me. Suddenly a weight lifts me away. "Guys stop," Taehyung says while putting his body between us. "He fucking started it!" I yell angrily. "He can't help but be greedy!" Namjoon yells. "Admit it," he spits. "Fine. I wanted options okay," I spit. "Your disgusting," Namjoon spits. He walks away clutching his fists and breathing heavily. "Are you serious?" Taehyung asks me incredulously. "I just told him what he wants to hear," I say and walk away. This is all fucked up. I get in a fight with one of my good friends all because of this girl who I only mildly flirted with. Mildly. If that's leading someone on then I'm sorry. I grab another drink and gulp it down. This is why I hate guys night.

End of POV

Jimin POV

I cradle my empty bottle of alcohol in my arms. I sigh and lean my head back onto the wall. What the hell did I do? I fucked my best friend thinking that it was a girl and even when I realised it was him I tried to go for round 2. Gosh and I told him this morning that I wasn't gay. I didn't even know I was in a closet or that I was about to come out of it. And now...well now I think I want my best friend. But he practically ran away. I groan in annoyance. My mind keeps on flashing back to us making out with each other. It was so...passionate yet it didn't feel healthy. I-I should give Taehyung some space so that he has time to get over this. I lick my lips just thinking about him. Ughhh. What the hell has he done to me? One night together and he's got me hooked. Him and his grey locks that fall into his eyes and his well-built figure. It's enough to turn a guy on. The question is how do I turn the hell off?

End of POV

Jin POV

I finally wake the hell up. I also wake Hoseok up whose laying beside me. "Come on we need to get back home now," I tell him. He nods and goes and grabs his things. I go to find the others. I find them all alone in separate booths. I guess today was pretty crap for everyone. We all leave the club. This time Yoongi goes with Jimin and Jungkook while Taehyung comes with me and the others. Great. There must be beef with ma kids. I'll have to get details later. Both cars arrive at the house. We all pile out. As soon as the door opens Namjoon heads upstairs followed by Jimin. Taehyung wonders to the kitchen. Hobi just collapses onto the floor into a deep sleep. I guess that's how he gains all his energy. Yoongi, Jungkook and I head into the living room. We find the girls there sleeping while watching Maleficent. Yoongi goes over to Y/N and shamelessly carries her upstairs. Well, I'm glad they didn't trash the place. I notice Jungkook glance at Leila's sleeping form. He sighs and runs his fingers through his hair before kissing her on the cheek. "Jungkook...come here..." I say. He comes over. "Have you been drinking?" I ask. "Ummm...no," he says. I flick his ear. "Ouch! What was that for?" He asks annoyed. "That's for lying," I say walking away. I lift Hoseok off the ground and carry him to his room. I place him on the bed and cover him with the blanket. I watch him sleep for a few minutes before leaving. "Goodnight Hobi," I say as I exit the room. "Goodnight," he calls. I freeze in my tracks. He was awake the whole time. The whole time I was watching him. The whole time. Oh my gosh. I should have stayed at home with the girls.

End of POV