Chapter 5: Sonic the hedgehog

Y/N POV

I wake up surrounded by darkness. What happened yesterday? "Hello..." I hear a voice call. "Leila?Kira?" I call. "Over here!" Leila shouts. "Yh that helps..." I say sarcastically. I trip over something. "Ow! My face!" Kira screeches. "Oops sorry..." I say. "What happened? How did we end up here?" Leila asks. "We put you here..." 7 voices say in unison. "Yoongi - Oppa save me!" I call out. "Ow, what the hell!" Jungkook says. "I AM SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!!!!" Kira shouts as she speedily runs pasts BTS and up the stairs. Dammit, why didn't I do that? I try to do the same thing but they hold me back. "Wait... where's Leila?" I say. The boys turn on the light. Leila is crawling through there legs trying to get up the stairs. "Hey! Don't leave me!" I shout. The boys turn around. Leila tries to run away but Jungkook grabs her and places her next to me. "Dammit Y/N. I was going to come back for you," she says. "Oh. Sorry," I mumble. "Ok guys just stop running away now we're not going to hurt you," Seokjin says. "Then why did you drug the candy?!?!" Leila shouts. "I have serious trust issues now," she says. "Yh and why are we in a basement?" I ask. "That's what we're trying to explain but you keep on running away or interrupting," Yoongi says annoyed. "Sorry, Yoongi Oppa..." I say as I bow my head slightly. "Whatever..." Leila says as she sticks her tongue out at Yoongi. He scowls at her. "Maybe you should try and get Y/N to teach you how to respect your elders..." Yoongi says sassily. I nudge Leila. "See that. He thinks I'm a good role model," I say with a grin. "Fine then sorry..." Leila says. "Sorry who?" Yoongi says. "Sorry grandaddy Yoongi," Leila spits. Yoongi clenches his fists. I glare at Leila. She shrugs her shoulders. "So...explanation please..." I say. "Oh yeah right," Namjoon says. "So basically you're down here because we wanted to surprise you so when came here you would see the inside and see... okay let's are honest we have abruptly no idea why we did this and we literally just did it for the Lols."Namjoon laughs nervously.
"Ummm okay judging you slightly," I say. The boys look slightly embarrassed.

There's an awkward silence.

"Awww were just messing with you don't worry," Leila says. The boys face light up again. "Umm, guys how are we meant to get out of here," I say
"Umm Namjoon has the key," Seokjin says. "Yeah I do," Namjoon says while pulling out the key from his pocket but as soon as he touches it mysteriously breaks in his hand. "The god of destruction strikes again, " Leila and I say in unison. " Leila you owe me ha I won this bet." I say "Flip what are we going to do?!?!" The boys say as they start to freak out. Wow. I'm trapped in a basement with BTS. Well, this is going to be fun.

A/N sorry that was a short chapter;-;