Chapter 13: Ab Action

Leila POV

"Oooh so you're going on a date with Jungkook to the theme park," Kira teases. "Yh that doesn't even make any sense," Namjoon says. "Why not?" I ask Namjoon with a raised eyebrow. "Because why would you want to pay to ride roller coasters with Jungkook when you don't even have to pay to ride me?" Namjoon mocks. Kira facepalms herself. "Because roller coasters actually make me scream," I roast. "Ouch," Kira says. "Did she just..." Namjoon mumbles. "Yep," Kira says. I walk away shaking my head. "Excuse me! We are not done here yet! Come back!" Namjoon yells. "Hey Leila have you seen Y/N and Yoongi we need them here to do the final shooting for the MV," Seokjin says worriedly. "No, but I'll go search for them now," I say. "Thank you," he says sighing heavily. I nod at him as I go search for them. I see AJ and Becky running past me. AJ scrambling and falling down well Becky has a blush creeping up her face and things falling out of her bag. I shake my head with disapproval. I continue walking down the hall until I stop. Genius lab ey...Pvt. Don't get me wrong I like Yoongi but we low key have beef with each other. 1) He freaking tried to run me over. Like bitch try that again and I'll A to the G to the U to the cut off your D 2) He has both my best friends head over heels for him 3) I've barely spent any quality time with Y/N ever since we got here it's like Hey! Why spend time with your best friends when you have BTS now. I mean I get it but come on. She didn't even sleep in our dorm before. Fresh air my ass. I enter the genius lab.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I scream for a good 5 minutes. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Yoongi and Y/N scream back. "Have mercy! Pour bleach in my eyes!" I yell. "Get the fuck out!" Yoongi yelps. I stumble out of the room and shut the door. I quickly open the door again and yell "We need you guys now for the final MV shooting!" I quickly yell. I slam the door. And with that, I run away.

End of POV

Seokjin POV

Leila runs into the room panting heavily. Everyone turns towards her. "Did you find them?" I ask her. "Did I find them," she says incredulously. She shakes her head as if she's trying to forget something. "Go discipline your child," she mumbles. "Where is he?" I ask. "Genius lab," she says. I nod my head at her and run for the genius lab.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook POV

I go towards Leila and look at her worriedly. "What happened?" I ask her curiously. "I need a distraction," she mumbles. "Strip," she says shortly afterwards. "Pardon?" I reply. "You heard me strip. Just your top. Give a bit of ab action," she states. I stare at her with wide eyes. She can't be serious, can she. She breaks out into laughter. "I was joking Jungkook. Your face was priceless," she says in hysterics. I look around in disbelief. Kira shrugs at me as if this sort of thing was a regular occurrence for her. I look at Namjoon who is also in hysterics. Jimin gives me a pitiful look as if I'm an idiot and gives me a pat on the back. Tae just slowly blinks in confusion not understanding what just happened. "Oh gosh, he's judging me now," Leila mumbles. "Yep," Kira says. I take off my top revealing my abs. Leila, Kira and Jimin's jaws drop. Tae's eyes widen. Namjoon shakes his head in a way that says I can't believe this guy. "Is this distracting enough," I say with a smirk. "Hell yeah!" Jimin says and fist bumps the air. Taehyung scowls at Jimin and then glares at me. Weird. "Bias-wrecked," Kira whispers to Leila. Namjoon looks annoyed all of a sudden. Leila just casually stares at my body. "Sure. Take your time," I tell Leila. "Damn right I'm taking my time," she replies.

5 minutes later

She finally stops staring. "Good work team. And that is a wrap," Leila says triumphantly. Namjoon hands Leila a handful of cash. I raise an eyebrow. "They made a bet about you taking your shirt off for more than 5 minutes and well..." Kira says. I sit beside her. "Is she always like this?" I ask. "You'll get used to it," she responds. "Hey, Namjoon can we talk for a second?" I ask him. "Sure," he says nodding his head. We walk over to the corner of the room. "Ok...are you interested in Leila?" I ask him. "Huh? No why?" He asks me. "Well, you guys are always talking to each other, making bets and so on..." I say. "Nah we're just really good friends now," he says. "Are you interested in Kira?" I ask him. He sighs as he runs his hands through his hair. "I was but...I don't think she's interested in me. I don't even know with her anymore," Namjoon says irritated. I pat his back and give him a bro hug. "It's okay. Don't worry I'm sure it will all work out in the end," I tell him. "Okay. But next time don't hug me when your shirtless," he says chuckling. I quickly put my shirt back on. "Damn your warm though, like are you ever cold?" He asks me. I think back to it. "Nah not really. I've always had good body heat," I say shrugging my shoulders as we walk back to the others.

End of POV

Seokjin POV

So currently I'm striding towards the 'Genius Lab' to discipline Yoongi. To be completely honest with you I have no idea what he's done but Leila seems pretty distraught. You know what I mean. Like you're on the train, and you see some person just staring off into space and they have that look like they have a backstory and they've seen things you would never know of and had secrets that would never...okay so now I'm on a tangent but you get my point. Anyways, I'm now standing in front of the 'Genius Lab'. I take a deep breath and I'm going in.

I walk in and I'm in a complete state of shock. Well, shit now I've seen things. Never in my life did I think I'd see another man's ass. Why was it so pale? Like is it only me or are they all meant to be so pale? Its takes me a while to analyse what's going on in this scene. I have Yoongi straddled across Y/N his hand on her breast and Y/N underneath him stripped down to her underwear, with one hand around Yoongi's and the other one on his...okay so that's enough. We will ignore thy ballsack. I cough to get their attention. They both stop sucking each other faces off and look up at me. The leeches. "Explain." I say my voice thick with annoyance "um well..."Y/N starts "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN HERE JIN AND HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE AND IF YOU WANT AN EXPLANATION YEAH WE'RE DATING DEAL WITH IT. CAN WE NOT GET SOME PRIVACY AROUND HERE WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED." Yoongi shouts obviously pissed. "UGH Jin I would shout at you right now but your Jin soooo..." Y/N says. I just shake my head "You guys have some explaining to do and not just to me and please don't tell me this is what was happening when I came down to get you guys for dinner the other day." I say everyone calming down slightly trying not to focus on Y/N in her underwear. They both nod at me obviously calming down slightly. "Get dressed," I say just leaving the room. Leila could have at least warned me.

End of POV

Bang PD POV

That Y/N girl is trouble. Isn't it weird how she and Yoongi have mysteriously disappeared? We're 30 minutes off schedule now because of them. I know what they're up to. I am the all-powerful Bang PD. The all-seeing Bang PD. So they need to fix up and take a visit to Bob the Builder. Get it. Because of fix up...bob the builder...who fixes things...no?...ok...moving on... So they need to stop being horny ass teenagers and get back to work or else there won't be a Pied Piper MV.

End of POV

A/N well that was a chapter Lolol and there is no privacy. If you wanted to have that question asked.

A/N: I love how Y/N and Yoongi aren't even embarrassed they're just irritated. Lol. Can't believe there is a Bang PD POV😂