Chapter 2: Results

Leila's POV

It's been a week since the competition. A WEEK! Geez bighit what are you waiting for Santa Claus!?!? Y/N and Kira say that I'm just being impatient, but come on! I could be breathing the same air as Jeon Jungkook by now. Imagine being in the same room like the golden maknae though. His beautiful brown hair, warm brown eyes, probably incredibly soft lips and those thighs! Abs...olutely. Yep, that's what I was thinking. Definitely not thinking about abs... Oh gosh, where is the holy water in this room. Suddenly I get snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rings. I pick up my phone. I hear Y/N screaming before the call ends. OML she must be hurt. I quickly grab my bag with my purse and keys inside and quickly run to her house which is a mile away. I hope I'm not too late.

End of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

I'm dying. I'm legit dying. I scream down the phone when Leila picks up. OMG, I can't believe it! I'm dying! I look again at my phone with disbelief. I just can't believe it. I'm actually dead. I fall back on my bed as I'm stunned beyond words. I close my eyes and smile blissfully.

End of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kira's POV

I bump into Leila at the door by Y/N's house. She's panting and out of breathing and for some reason holding a baseball bat. Since when did she play baseball? I hold my finger up to my mouth to tell her to be silent, as I unlock Y/N's door with the spare key and head towards her room. We peak through the door which was ajar and find Y/N laying on her bed silent and still with her eyes closed. "OMG, she's dead!" Leila cries softly. "On 3 we'll go into the room and disarm the person who did this, ok," I say bravely. Leila nods. "1...2...3!" I shout. We run into the room. Leila waves her bat around frantically while I start punching the air. Suddenly Y/N gets up and looks at us surprised. Uh-oh...

End of POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N POV

"AHHHHHH" I scream "AHHHHH" Kira and Leila scream "OMG SHE'S A FUCKING ZOMBIE!!!" Kira screams
I mentally roll my eyes at their stupidity "OMG guys you thought I was a zombie I know I might resemble one in the mornings but geez I'm offended." I say chuckling inside my head. "UGH, sorry Y/N we just thought you were like I don't know dead." Leila says "Like we heard a scream and ran straight over because we thought you were hurt and then we just saw you lying there... so you know." Kira continues then it hits me... scream... I was screaming about what I had just found out. "OML GUYS I WON WE WON... WE GOT FIRST PLACE WE'RE GOING TO MEET THEM ... WE'RE GOING TO MEET BTS."

END OF POV

A/N: sorry for a short chapter like I thought it was better just to leave it there you know Lolol
Anywho hope u enjoyed that chapter

A/N: I scream! You scream! We all scream for BTS. Sorry, that was really unnecessary but yh what she said.