Chapter 9: Chicken Thighs

A.J POV

I can't believe what I just say I'm so angry. He has her. MIN YOONGI has my girl he has her and her body and I will do anything to get her back. I turn off the cameras, I lean back in my chair and run my fingers through my hair. I can't let this happen! "Hey what's wrong?" Becky asks. "Wait what the hell is all this stuff?" She questions. "What's with all the questions?" I ask as I stand up and pin her to the wall. "Honey no. I'm in control here," she says as she pins me to the wall. I lean in towards her to kiss her. She turns her head so I end up kissing her cheek. "It's that fucking Y/N girl isn't it?" She asks irritated. "Becky..." I start to say. "Becky nothing! I owe you. You can't just...Y-you can't just," she mumbles as she starts to sob. I tilt her head up. "I'm sorry. She's just so frustrating," I complain. I stroke her face. She gives me a small smile. "Now, who's ready to have some fun?" I ask as I slowly lock the door. "Honey, you call this fun? Bitch your about to get tortured," she says with a smirk.

End of POV

Kira POV

"I'm pretty sure Jungkook likes you," I tell Leila. "And what makes you think that?" She says bored. "1) He wanted to be in the same car as you. 2) He wanted to know your bias. 3) He was clearly jealous of you and Tae," I say matter of factly. Leila just hums in response. "Ok, what's wrong with you?" I ask her. "I'm not deluded. It would truly be amazing if my bias happened to have a crush on me but it's so unlikely. I mean if he did then he has low standards cause I'm really undesirable," she says glumly. "Hey, where is the self-confidence?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "Hey but I think Namjoon's interested in you. Cause you know. When you won in Mario kart he said "That's my girl," and he thinks your the hottest out of me, Y/N and you," she says with a smile. I shrug my shoulders. "Hey I just had a brilliant idea," she says happily. "Oh gosh," I mumble. "I... my friend am going to be your wing lady," Leila says excitedly. "No! That is a terrible idea!" I shout. She smiles brightly. 'You'll see," she mumbles. "Now come on I'm dying to taste Jin's cooking," she complains. We hurriedly go to the dining room. She sits next to Namjoon and winks at me. "Don't you dare," I whisper. She ignores me. Well, I definitely won't regret this. I sigh heavily. This is definitely going to go well!

End of POV

Leila POV

I am going to be the best wing girl ever. I've always dreamed of this moment. Well not really but still. Ahhh I'm internally screaming with excitement. I take my seat next to Namjoon and wink at Kira. "Don't you dare," she whispers. I purposefully ignore her. No backing out now. You got this Leila! I clear my throat. "So...did you know that if you were in a relationship with Kira your ship name would be Namra?" I ask Namjoon. "Ummm...no," he says. "Well, it's also a baby girl name and do you know what it means?" I ask him. "Ummm...no," he says. "It means delicious water," I say. "Are you saying that I and Kira together make delicious water?" He asks incredulously. "Yes, and you need water to survive to mean that we all need you guys together or else we'll die," I say. "So I think you should go out with Kira cause the fate of the world is at stake," I say swiftly. Omg, I'm so good at this. "Right my turn now," he says. "I think you should go out with Jungkook," he says. I hum in response. "I came up with a ship name," he says. "I'm listening," I mumble. "Leikook," he says. I nod in approval. "Pun intended," he adds. "Huh, what pun?" I ask. "Leikook," I say out loud. "Lei kook," I say slowly. "Lay Kook!" I shout. "Huh? Why do you want to get me laid?" Jungkook asks. Oh flip. I turn to Namjoon whose trying his best not to laugh. Oh my gosh. Floor please will you swallow me. Ugh, what do I do? "Oh, Namjoon was telling me what our ship name is," I say as I pretend to search for my fork under the table. "Do you ship it?" He asks me. I bang my head under the table. What is with these boys and all these questions? How am I meant to answer that? "Umm...I guess," I say as I put my escape plan into action and start crawling under the table. Kira ducks her head under. "What are you doing?!?!" She mouths. I give her a hopeless look. "Why are you always so uncomfortable around me?" He asks sadly. I freeze. "I-I don't mean to be," I mumble as I quickly make a run for the stairs. I put my back against the wall and sit on the floor. Well, that went well. Ugh, what is wrong with me. Suddenly I feel someone sit next to me. "Kira really I-" I stop talking when I notice it's Jungkook. I gulp. My hands start getting sweaty as I get nervous. "Leila?" He asks. "Uh um yeah," I reply. Please help me. Why do I make everything so awkward? I look up at him. My eyes trail towards his lips. I close my eyes. Ok. Control yourself girl. You do not want to get a restraining order okay. Come on. Calm down. Calm down. Ok ears your not helping when you start burning red. Same to you cheeks. Suddenly I feel a soft pair of lips against mine. I slowly start to return the kiss. I keep my eyes closed as I know that it can't be real. A soft hand gently cups my face. I open my eyes and slowly pull away. "I-I'm sorry that probably wasn't meant to happen," I ramble. "Uh, so I guess um-" I start to mumble. "Please stop," he begs. "W-what?" I ask in confusion. "Every time I try to get close to you runaway," he says. "What that's not true. I'm too lazy to run," I say. He shakes his head. "Is it something I did? Is that why you hate me?" He asks. "What? I don't hate you. I flipping adore you because of your flipping JEON JUNGKOOK!" I say in disbelief. "If you adore me why are you always running away?" He asks uncertainty. "I-its because I'm scared that I might fall in love with you. I mean your my bias. You're unreal. If Y/N didn't win this competition you wouldn't have even known I existed," I say sadly. "I'm sorry if I upset you," I mutter. "Would falling for me be that bad?" He whispers. He leans in towards me again. He gently pecks my lips and walks away. I stay sat there in disbelief. Did all of that really just happen? My fingers trail to my lips. Did my bias just kiss me? Twice?

End of POV

Kira POV

Confusion. That's what I feel right now. Everything is a whirlwind of emotions. Leila is obviously trying to set me up with Namjoon and yes this makes total sense he is my bias, he thinks I'm pretty I should be jumping for joy but for some reason, I'm not and this sounds crazy, this is crazy the utter fact I'm sitting here contemplating the fact I could date a member of BTS. Like this is stupid and the other thing it's not my bias I have a crush on. Sometimes when you meet someone and it feels right ... that's how I felt when I met Min Yoongi. And I hate myself for it. Like Y/N a lifelong childhood friend, I couldn't do that too her. Like she has been loyal to him from God knows when hardly bias wrecked and always supporting him only to find out her best friend suddenly out of the blue likes and what more eats away at me more I think Yoongi likes her back. He's so possessive over her for example when Jungkook wanted to go into Yoongi's car and Y/N decided to volunteer he told that she wasn't going anywhere I also heard that they were holding hands in the car from Leila. And the main thing is it won't kill me if Y/N found out it would kill her because if they ended up dating she would feel so bad knowing her best friend likes her boyfriend and it would hold her back from doing what she wants too. And this is why she can never know!

End of POV

Time Skip

Y/N POV

I and Yoongi finally get to the dining hall. And I'm currently trying to act normally after what just happened like where was that going I was in such a trance. And what are we right now was that just a pure one-off completely driven by complete lust and now Yoongi has got tried me out and got he wanted? And now he could move on. Or did he mean all those things he said and still wants me. Ahhh there are too many questions in my head. I suddenly feel a cold hand my thigh it starts to massage my thigh." Jin this thigh is a lovely, soft and tender well-done chef." Yoongi says cheerfully. I look down at the chicken thigh on the plate in front of me and then look up at Yoongi he smirks at continues to massage my thigh ugh why is he like this.

Time skip

Dinner is finally over and I make my way over too my room that I share with Kira and Leila I get changed into my pyjamas and start walking towards the stairs to collect something I left downstairs as I walk down the corridor I see the one and only Min Yoongi leaning on the wall I look down in hope he might not notice me as he was on his phone. It didn't work. Suddenly I'm pinned against the wall "Hey babe don't hide from me...okay." He says in a husky voice. I nod showing I understand. He grabs my hand and pulls me into his room. "I said we had to talk remember!" He says harshly "I remember." I respond quietly "Um so like will you be a girlfriend." Yoongi says his voice and face softens. I stare at blankly. Min Fucking Yoongi wants me Y/N L/N to be his girlfriend. "Earth to Y/N." Yoongi jokes "OML yes yes yes yes!" I say excitedly. Yoongi's face changes into a beaming smile "Wait really." Yoongi says happily but slightly confused. "Yes, of course, Yoongi," I say sincerely. Yoongi pulls me into a tight embrace "ahh I can't breathe." I say. Suddenly Yoongi kisses me softly. He pulls away "um Y/N would you like to stay with me tonight."Yoongi says shyly. "Umm I'm not sure Leila and Kira might question where I've gone .... wait what who am I kidding, of course, I'll stay with you," I say back, Yoongi beams and picks me up bridal style and walks over to his bed where he places me down lightly. He walks over to the other side of the bed and jumps down into his bed. I snuggle into his chest under the duvet and Yoongi's arms are wrapped around my waist. "It feels good to have someone next to me in bed and especially when in the most beautiful girl I know." Yoongi says sweetly "It feels good to be sleeping next to you too." I coo back a blush tinting over my warm cheeks. "Crazy to think I would be sleeping next to a fan." Yoongi says "Crazy to think I'd be sleeping next to Min Yoongi." I say back. We both chuckle slightly in our embrace " Good Night Y/N L/N." "Good Night Min Yoongi."

A/N well hello there kind reader how are you are good. Well, now you are min yoongi's girlfriend🎊🎉🍾 a lot of secrets revealed. Hope you enjoyed this chapter baiii