Chapter 45: Blood, Sweat and Tearing open a Gateway

Taehyung POV

A well of regret begins to overflow as my cheeks begin to dampen.

"More bullshit? Fuck you Jimin."
"No fuck you Namjoon."
"Just fuck off Tae."
"Why don't you all fuck off."

I've lost whatever it was that made me feel human. And now in its place is nothing. Just an empty feeling. I realise now that I've just become a problem.

"Hyung can you help me get out of here?"
"Gosh Tae didn't you think it would be a bad idea to climb into your suitcase,"
"Just help me out,"

Hurting others only to end up hurting myself.

"Fuck off Tae and don't fucking follow me ever again."

I'm stranded in a breathless wasteland. There's too much damage to go back to how it was before and there's too much hate to go to how it could've been. So I suffocate-realising how hard it is to breathe when you cry too much.

"Not everything is about you Taehyung."

I just want to fade away. Be invisible. Then no one has to worry about me. Then Jimin would've never loved me. Then I wouldn't have had to lie to him.

"Jimin you think that you're in love with me but you're not. We're not in love,"

And that's when it happens. The weight of all the hurt is lifted off my shoulders as I fade into the background. Actually turning invisible. Now its almost as if I don't exist. As if all the heartbreak and mistakes don't exist. Almost.

End of POV

Leila POV

I travel to Y/N and Yoongi's house. As I walk towards the front door, that unnerving feeling that somethings wrong comes back as I see blood splattered on the door frame.

"Y/N!!!" I yell in panic knocking on the door. Shit shit. I look through the windows but there's no sign of her. "Y/N!!!" I yell again. "Leila?" She says opening the door. "Oh my god your okay," I say immediately hugging her. "Didn't anyone tell you what happened?" She asks. I shake my head. "It's a Yoongi. He's gone. The only trace of him is his blood on the door frame," Y/N says. "Well that's a relief," I say. She slaps my arm. "Ow! Not that Yoongi's gone but that your okay," I explain while rubbing the red patch left on my arm. "Leila, I don't even know where to start looking for him. My mum should be here in a couple of hours to look after the twins. Shit, I don't know what I'm doing," she says stressed beyond belief. "Bitch don't lie to me," I say. "Y/N you are strong, smart and independent. You know exactly what you're doing. Come on I bet there are some clues somewhere," I prompt as I wander into her house. We search and search but there's nothing. "See there's only the blood on the door frame," she sighs. "Maybe that's it. That's the clue. The doorframe- oh my god I feel so stupid," I say rushing back to the front of the house. "Okay, what's so special about the door frame?" She asks. "Transitions are required for anything from the other worlds to get through," I explain. "So that could be the transition of inside and outside which would be windows and doors. That means when Yoongi went to answer the door he opened up a gateway for anyone to come through," I say. "So whoever did this isn't human."

"Call Jimin."

End of POV

Jimin POV

I slide around the room: my cotton socks suddenly turning me into a star ice skater. I point towards my floor and a flash of pink sparks sends the clothes dumped on the floor into my wardrobe either on hangers or folded up. I sway my hips to the music and do a sudden twirl to open the curtains as sunlight pours into my room. I stick my leg out and arch my back down to appear as a real ice skater. The crowd is roaring my name. Jimin! Jimin! Jimin! My phone starts ringing cutting off the music. I sigh and go to answer the phone. "Hiii...its Leila. Don't suppose you want to come over to Y/N's to help investigate Yoongi's kidnapping?" Leila asks. "Nope busy," I say about to hang up. "Wait! Yoongi's a father, your band member and your friend. Don't you want him back?" Leila insists. "I'll be there in 10," I say.

Timeskip

I meet Leila and Y/N at the door. "I think the doorframe is acting as a transition or gateway and that's how Yoongi got taken," she briefly explains. "So do you want me to open it?" I question. "I think so," Leila says. "You think so," I question. "Ahh, this is too much pressure. Y/N should we get Jimin to open a gateway that possibly leads to another realm or to Yoongi," Leila says dumping the pressure onto Y/N. "Ahh fuck um okay yes," she curses. "Cool so I haven't known that I have powers for that long, so I have absolutely no bloody clue on how to do that," I explain.

"Call Kira."

End of POV

Kira POV

I hear Namjoon's soft steps coming closer and closer to the door. I tap my foot in anxiousness as I wonder if this is the right thing to do. He pops his head in the doorway. I grin and offer him a Wii controller. "Care for a dance?" I ask. He gives me a baffled look. "Huh?" He questions. "Nevermind, my high score is probably too challenging for you to beat anyways," I tease. "Aren't you upset?" He asks me. "Last time I told you I was tired and I told you to leave," he continues unsurely. "I was...still am upset but I was the one who pushed you too far-" "stop. You were right. I was being too snappy and I should've respected that you needed some space. Jimin was right too, I was just being a selfish prick. Kira, I want to be with you. I really like you," he starts off confidently but soon begins to turn shy as he scratches the back of his neck. "I really like you to Joon," I say as my cheeks begin to turn a light shade of pink. We both start to lean into each other as the tension builds up in the room. I stare at his lips as he stares at mine. He swipes his tongue against his lips causing me to drop the long-forgotten Wii controller as I fall into a trance. At this point, we're breathing each other in as his lips are so close yet feel so far. He brushes a few strands of hair behind my ear as he closes the final distance between us.

Suddenly my phones start ringing. And I pick it up only to find jimin calling.

"Jimin the cockblock makes a comeback," Namjoon mumbles. I nudge him and answer the phone. "Kira I need your help," Jimin immediately pleads. "Help with what?" I ask concerned. "Help with opening a gateway potentially into another realm," he says simply. "Uhhhhh," I said bewildered. "Okay, we're on our way. Where are you?" I say feeling char completely out of my territory. "At Y/N's with her and Leila," he says. "Okay, welp stay safe and I'll be there ASAP," I reassure as I hang up. "Let's go open a gateway to another realm," I say to an equally bewildered Namjoon.

End of POV

Y/N POV

Namjoon and Kira pull up outside the house. The beauty and charm of the house are washed away as it looms behind us with its halls empty and its shadows eery and haunting. With the door frame still splattered with Yoongi's blood, it looked less like the house of my dreams and more like a house of horrors.

"Are we really about to do this?" Kira asks as she plays with her hair out of nervous habit. "Yep," I say building up my courage. "Jimin you got this," I reassure him. He gives me a sceptical look but then he glances to Kira for support. "Okay, Jimin remember lesson 14 believe in yourself," Kira says as she rests her hand on his shoulder as if she was a football coach preparing him for a big game. Maybe that's it. All of this is just one big sick game. But why Yoongi? "Y/N what are we going to do when your mum arrives?" Leila whispers to me. "Your mums coming too?" Namjoon says shocked. "Shit she should be here soon um..." I wonder what the fuck I'm doing as I'm way in over my head. I glance back at Jimin and Kira. Jimin's sweating as he strains to pull open the gateway. Smoke rises from the door frame. The black wisps swirling through the air reminds me suddenly of a photo I saw of Yoongi with his dad when I was searching for his password. That doesn't make any sense. Pink sparks fly out of Jimin's hands as he strains to open the gateway. "Jimin it's too much. You need to stop," Kira says as Jimin scrunches his face in pain. "No...we have to get Yoongi back. I've nearly got it," he says. He sums up all his strength and instead of sparks, it's like pink bolts of lightning burst out of his hands. A loud tear rings as Jimin does the impossible. All our mouths fall agape as the gateway is opened. Suddenly I hear a loud car engine roaring. "Jin press the breaks!" Hoseok yells. We watch in shock as we see Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook driving through the gateway. "I guess we better go save them and find Yoongi," Namjoon says stepping through the gateway. We all wonder in and the last thing I see is luggage falling to the floor as my mum's eyes are bugged out of her head and her mouth is agape.

End of POV

A/N: Welp I'd like to thank you all for all the reads. 1k that's nuts. Be prepared as a lot of stuff is about to happen as the story moves forwards. We'll try to update more. Thnx huns. Also can we just appreciate all the BTS Festa's like omg.