Finishline (New Chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

" T....", my voice slipped between the pockets of air while his lips were on mine. He was ignoring me sinking his lips further onto mine.

He had me by my throat and the back of my head was pressed again his chest. His hands were on either side of my waist pulling up my oversized T-shirt night gown. His mouth pulled away from mine and dropped down to the floor, slowly rolling my panties from underneath my shirt.

" We should go upstairs ", I urged in a hushed voice.

" Step ", he waited for me to lift my foot to get my panties from around my ankle. I looked down at him crazily.

" At any moment someone could walk into this kitchen T'Challa ", I yelled in a whisper.

" Hesitating ...? ", he looked up at me with caution. I lifted my foot and he took my thin underwear into his hand.

" Look at me ", he demanded. I did just that.

" Open your mouth and stick out your tongue ", he said. I stared at him for a moment watching him roll my panties up into a ball just big enough for my mouth. He waited for me to follow through and I slowly cranked my mouth open. He placed the ball inside of my mouth.

" This is my palace and I can do whatever I please in my kitchen. Now turn around ", he said roughly. I whipped my head facing the sink just a couple feet away from us. We were at the island in the middle of the large kitchen. My nerves were shot. I hadn't been this nervous since my first time with him. I jumped at every little sound that the palace made thinking it was someone.

" If someone is coming, I'll hear them before they even open their bedroom door. Bend over ", he instructed. I did just that, laying my head against the large table built into the center of the room. I left just enough space out for my small belly, getting as comfortable as I possibly could. I felt something cold on my backside right near my thigh but not quite. The cold sensation was followed by a warm wet tongue.

I felt the prick of coldness again and sighed as it was soothed by warmth again. It took me a few minutes to process that he was spread whipped cream on certain parts of my backside before licking it up. Every so often he'd nip at me just to keep me on my toes. I clung to the table for life sighing into the cotton rolled into my mouth. I wouldn't dare take it out.

All of a sudden his tongue was on my clit and I had no time to prepare but a long groan that was muffled,  distorted and filtered into the cotton in my mouth. I gripped the ends of the table as he lashed his tongue against me and submerged his entire mouth over my most intimate part. Another groan slipped from me, this time louder and more desperate. 

His hands were anchored to my hips keeping them from swaying. His fixation between my legs became more intense with each whimper that passed through that cotton. And with each whimper he moved his tongue faster speeding up my impending orgasm that would likely hit me harder than usual just based off of the intensity of this situation. He'd caught me off guard, ambushed me and ate me out . He knew to gag me because if he hadn't the whole palace would know, sound proof walls or not.

When his tongue was directly on the target it didn't take long for him to get me there, quickly. About 3 minutes into him pushing the button I was convulsing against the counter hanging all my body weight onto the wood I was kneeled over. My whimper turned to muffled squeaks as he let me ride out my orgasm roughly. After I came he sat there for a few moments and I could feel his breath on it but there was no sudden movements. His hands made their way up to my ass and he massaged my back side in circles.