Sedate Me (New chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Warning: Extremely descriptive and vulgar smut.

My hair pools around me as I stare with my head down at the shower drain. My fresh pedicure wasn't budging. I watched as the soap washed away and I turned my back to the water to get my hair even wetter before stepping out. I was waxed, though I doubt he cared. It just meant one less thing to do. I rubbed myself in a vanilla edible massage oil and dried my curls with a defuser as fast as I could. Looking out in the pitch black hallway I halted my actions thinking to myself.

He DID mentioned sensory play. I think there was reason for me not to see anything. I flipped through my luggage frantically trying to find something he might like. Everything had crystals, leather or too many straps. I figured he'd want something to get me out of quickly, especially with how eager he sounded. I didn't want to do anything that would make him irritated or impatient. I opted out of the makeup and rubbed coconut oil on my lips instead. When my hair was mostly dry, I pulled my ringlets into ponytail . One thing I gathered from past relations with T'Challa is that he preferred me bare without anything on, not even perfume. Anything that could get in the way of him fully experiencing me was banned from our bed. He didn't even like lipgloss and so I opted for flavored chapstick most times. Any remnants of eye makeup would roll off my skin from my eyes watering, so there was no point in wearing it.

There was no time to keep looking in the mirror especially when he was waiting. I went out into the pitch black hallway listening to the sound of the ocean waves that seemed closer than ever now. With bare feet I made my way down the dimly lit stares. The down stairs was still dark except there was purple neon lights along the floor that illuminated from inside the house. These purple lights were the only thing that guided me to the living room that was also lined with purple neon lights under the furniture and along the couch seats. As I sat at the end of the couch, I realized there was no signs of him besides the open patio that led a way to the beach. The drapes blew inwards into the room inviting in  the smell of the ocean.

This game of cat and mouse was probably amusing to him. He could see in the dark, I couldn't. The longer he stayed away, the longer I became more anxious. My heart rate was increasing. My eyes quickly dashed from one light to the next. I looked down at my body and I looked completely purple. In fact it seemed everything in the house was coated in a deep rich purple. Looking around only made me more anxious so I stand up to go look out behind the curtains. Tonight there was a full moon that carried the sea into high tides. Thailand was such a serene place outside of the city. In the far distance I could see the city lights shining dimly onto our vacation home. I sat back down on the couch for an agonizing ten minutes. He didn't want me to make him wait because he had plans on making me wait.

I can feel him getting closer but I can't hear his foot steps and that frightens me. I knew he could hear my heart beating out of my chest right now. He didn't let himself be seen until he was beside me and his fingers were buried in my hair, softly of course. I exhaled at the tips of his fingers hitting my scalp. It seemed that everything was moving so fast because, next thing I knew he was slowly dragging me down by my hair and onto fur carpet to get on my knees- VERY softly and slowly. I grabbed his fist that was attached to my hair but looking up at him immediately made me stop my actions.

" All fours ", he spoke quietly but there was no questioning the command he made. So here I was, on all fours like a desert dog.

" You're trying to look at me, are you challenging me ? Is that it ? ", he taunted.

" No ", I quipped.

" Then keep your eyes down until I tell you that I'd like to be seen ", his voice wasn't harsh in the slightest but rather a warm warning.