The Dora's ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Harper POV (Harper is the main POV)

I woke up to find that he wasn't by my side. He left a message to my Kimoyo bead that he had gone out on a mission and would be back in exactly two days. I brush my teeth and finally tackle my new hair. It had only gotten longer which made it even harder to manage. Thankfully I was able to figure it out . I detangled my hair and put it into two long braids against my scalp. Finally getting a sense of direction, I was able to escort myself down to breakfast despite my chamber maids willingness to help.

" Good Morning ", Shuri beamed at the table eating breakfast.

" Good Morning ", I speak to both her and Romanda.

" Is the King alright ? ", I ask.

" He's sleeping in this morning because he stayed up all night watching African soap operas ", Romanda chuckled, sipping coffee from her mug. I start eating and take one of the pills Shuri formulated for me.

" Interesting ", I chuckled.

" We have to go dress shopping soon. The wedding is in exactly 1 week. We must be prepared. I need your help wedding cake tasting today, out of the way and I'd like you to pick out some colors for the venue . I need an idea of what you'd like ", she explained.

" Honestly Romanda, I don't really like mind anything you pick out. I trust you. I don't know too much about weddings but I trust that the wedding won't be ugly ", I laugh.

" She's giving you full creative direction Mother. You'd better take it now ", Shuri teased.

" Well yes but you have to pick out your wedding dress and your cake. Those are the two things I won't be letting you out of. Cake tasting is after dinner tonight and I expect you to be there ", she prompted.

" And you can count me in ", Shuri sung.

" Until then, I've assigned you an assistant though she is apart of the counsel part time. She will help you prepare for your wedding, interviews, and adjusting to the Wakandan court. Her name is Suko. She will be your adviser and she will give you all the information you need in preparation for your crowning to be a princess. I have just called her down so she should be here any minute - right on time. She is here ", Romanda stood up from the table to greet Suko. I stand up to greet her.

" Hello Princess ", she greets me with her hands and a smile

" Hello Princess ", she greets me with her hands and a smile. She is seemingly happy to see me, almost excited as one would say. Romanda offers her seat and insist that she join breakfast.

" I was just telling Harper about you. Her first viewing to Wakanda will be in two days, just in time for T'challa to come back ", Romanda sparked up conversation.

" AH yes...the viewing. I remember when you were in the position Romanda. Time flies ", Suko laughed with Romanda, seemingly old friends.

" They will LOVE her, she's absolutely gorgeous and she's educated. She can even speak Xhosa -fluently. Isn't that just the most flattering thing ! ", Romanda beamed.