Honeymoon (Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

( Excuse my typo in the last chapter. They are actually on a private jet. Flying Wakandan air craft into the states and having to land where people could see you is stupid. This is also pre infinity war.

Ps. Feedback is greatly appreciated )

———
I clung my dress to my waist for dear life and his eyes rolled up and down my almost exposed frame before he took a deep breath and finally decided to speak.

" The servants are waiting for us. You might want to change now so that I can give them your dress to put up before we leave ", he spoke slowly as if he was trying to control himself. I shuffle to  bathroom and take off my dress before pulling on a pair of night shirts and a tourist t-shirt that my father got for me when I was young. I handed him my dress and he handed it to a servant. Finally the doors to the jet closed and we were getting ready for lift off.

" You see the bathroom is to the left if you want to shower and you see the bed is right here. There's a food area towards the back of the plane ", he turned away from me and sat down on the bed undoing his tie. I walked over to the bed slowly and grabbed his hands to pull them away from his tie. I undid the tie for him. He let me take control and I loosen it up for him, pulling at the fabric and throwing it behind him.

" Take off my shirt ", he insist. With shaky hands I reach for each button. I started to see bits of his chest expose itself to me.

" If you can't even unbutton my clothes how do you even expect to lay beside me skin to skin Entle ? Unbotton the rest ", he soothed. The plane was now in flight. My ears popped as I popped each button on his shirt. Finally I got to the last button making eye contact with him. I gently pulled the shirt off throwing it beside me on the bed.

" My under shirt as well ", he spoke to me though he was only watching my lips. I pulled from the bottom of his white tank and lift it up over his head exposing his chiseled abs and wide shoulders. I was pretty tall compared to most girls in Cai but he was even taller, towering over me. He was huge and perfectly melaninated. I took in his figure with a deep sigh and watched him unbuckle his pants kicking off his dress shoes.

" I'll need help with my pants as well Mnandi ", he rasps. My eyes trail from his face to his chest and all the way down to his pants. I'm greeted with a huge imprint of " IT  " against his black slacks practically begging to be set free. He was huge, I didn't even know they could remotely reach that length. I feel my heart speed up as I reach for the zipper and pull it down. I look up at him and he's staring right at me, completely unmoving like a statue. I look back down and push his pants to his ankles. He kicked out of his slacks and threw them to the side, standing up to his full height. I feel him lean in thinking he's going to kiss me but instead reaches past me to pick up his cell phone.

" Would you mind folding these for me and starting my shower. I have a phone call to make ", he siked me out with a smirk. He could see the anticipation and what in my face. Embarrassed, I grabbed the clothes and folded them while he made a phone call for what I assumed was our reservation. I then walked to the bathroom to start his shower. Sitting on one of the stools, I thought to myself as the water ran. T'Challa had never been so calculated or teasing with me. I guess now it didn't matter but him showing another side of himself was surprising. It was almost as if he used my lack of experience to taunt me because he knew I couldn't express myself all that well when it came to intimacy or my wants and needs. My thoughts were cut short when he walked in and saw me sitting to the side. I stood up abruptly.

" Are you waiting to join me Entle ? ", he chuckled at my anxiousness.

" N-No enjoy your shower ", I zoomed out of the bathroom.