Behind Closed Doors (Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Beautiful picture taken in Hawaii ^

I freaked out as soon as I got into the bathroom. I dug through the suitcase of lingerie that was packed for me and I suddenly got cold feet. I figured I'd figure everything out after a nice hot bubble bath. Thank god I went to the spa so there was no need to shave or touch up anything. After my bath I sat down at the vanity trying to figure out what to do with my hair. I realized it would be best to wear it in it's naturally curly state especially if things got hot which they would. He was abnormally warm so sweating was inevitable. And as far as my makeup went, I didn't what to do. Do people even wear makeup during sex ? I'm sure they did but this was real life after all. If my mascara ran I'd look a fool. I decided that it was better to be bare faced. Thankfully my eyebrows were naturally full so all I added was a tinted flavored lip gloss to my mouth.
I lathered my skin in essential oils and searched my bag for anything that caught me eye. A lot of the entrapments were to hard to figure out. I didn't know how to put on a lot of the belts that came with the lingerie either. I stuck to a sheer robe/cover up and a matching pair of lace underwear. I figured he'd want something that was easy to get me out of.

I spent an extra ten minutes just pacing back in forth in the bedroom. My mind was racing. I was about to have sex with my husband. Just a few weeks ago I was running in the garden with my lamb now I'm here. I can't recognize the woman staring back at me. It was so provocative the way I was seeing myself. I had the slightest urge to look away, feeling like I was intruding on something so private.

But it was me. It's Harper. Just a grown Harper but another layer to myself that he was slowly staring to peel back. In fact if he had been tugging on my layers since the moment I came into Wakanda, all unknowingly. What the hell was this man doing to me and why wasn't I stopping him ? Why wasn't my guard up- EVER? The more I thought about him the more that pulling sensation in my core strengthened and I knew in that moment that my mind was made up. I was going into that bedroom. And it was as if my body had a mind of it own the way my legs moved before my brain could comprehend where I was going. I practically dragged myself to our bed and sat on the side of it waiting for him.

Minutes passed as I stared up at the ceiling. I found myself relaxing into the bed trying to calm my nerves. I had been waiting for so long, or what seemed like it. I started to question if he would ever be ready. It was almost like he was taunting me with how he was making me wait. I'd jump at every little click or creek of beach mansion thinking it was him coming around the corner, the anxiety of it all made me tired and I ended up dozing off around 10:30 pm.

" Did I really make you wait that long Entle ", a thick rich accent called out to me stirring me awake. The clock read 10:45pm. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. He stood in front of me completely shirtless. His muscles were bulging almost as if there was adrenaline pumping through his veins. He was bigger than the plane and it shook something within me causing my thighs to involuntarily squeeze together.

" No I kinda psyched myself out and got tired. It's no big deal ..", I shrugged not finishing the statement. My eyes travelled down to his boxers he wore. He was not shy about his body at all but I damn sure was. Then he asked for the unthinkable in that moment.

" Stand up ", his voice was soft but stern. My body shot up from the bed immediately. He wanted a better look at what I was wearing. We ended up switching places and now he was sitting on the edge of he bed and I was standing in front of him, almost paralyzed with nerves. He just took in everything. He watched not only my body but my face as well. He looked hungry for something that wasn't food. I didn't mind being looked at like a piece of meat as long as it was coming from him. His fists open and closed and his jaw clinched and unclenched like he was trying to get ahold of his self control.