Visions of old ( New chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Wakanda had a hangover pill and once I stopped spewing my guts out, I was able to take it and feel better enough to eat. I met Zena and Anyo in the kitchen. They marveled at the interior of the palace. The room was heavily guarded. They were considered outsiders and were on high watch by the Dora's. Having them in Wakanda could compromise us but they explained to me the lengths T went through to get them here. Could I love the man anymore than I did now ? Somehow I did.

T had already eaten and left me in the sunroom to eat breakfast with Zena and Anyo. He had every intention on making us clean the room we tore apart once we were done eating. I poured orange juice into Zena's glass carefully.

" Well we know what kind of drunk Harper is. She's the one who gets irrationally energetic and freakishly strong. She also turns into a damn spider ", Anyo snorted breaking the quiet breakfast. I started laughing from the sudden retort.

" Climbing ? ", I asked.

" Yes ! Climbing on banisters, railings and tables. You climbed pretty high on the railing for the balcony and it took 6 Dora's to get you down. You requested flying but they urged you not to because you had absolutely no coordination ", Zena informed me.

" Wow ", I shook my head barely remembering.

" Is T always like that ? ", asked Anyo.

" Like what ? ", I ask.

" Stoic...intimidating ? ", she squeaked.

" He is when he's upset. We flipped the bedroom upside down I mean...he has to sleep there ", I chuckle.

" You came back limping ", Zena reminded.

" Did I ? ", I thought back to the night before. That's right.... he took me out of the party and to a private wing and ...

" Oh ", I nodded.

" OH ", I thought back to the intensity of it and the moment he licked me THERE. And what I whispered to him in the heat of the moment. I cringed in embarrassment.

" More toast anyone ? ", I changed the subject. They snickered from my embarrassment. Apparently I was a different person on alcohol.

" More - hey look ! ", Zena pointed at my Kimoyo that lit up with an alert. It was the daily news talking about me. I accepted the request to project and a small screen popped up from my wrist in the middle of the table. Video footage of my surprise party had surfaced. Thankfully nobody was able to film my drunk shenanigans per T's request.

" I don't want you guys to leave ", I admit after watching the news.

" We don't want to leave either ", Zena smiled sadly.

" Maybe T will let you guys come back ? ", I suggested.

" It would have to be for something really special. It took a lot to get us here. Maybe you can come visit us some time ? ", Anyo suggested.

" I have to go back to Cai eventually ", I felt my mood go down and the entire table got quiet. I knew I had been triggered when I was cutting into my toast for five minutes.

" I'm sorry- ", Anyo blurted.

" No it's fine ", I chuckled sadly, slightly flustered.

" You know, we're here for you. T told us ...about what you're going through with your mood and stuff and I - well we wanna help ", Zena offered. I nodded slowly.

" You guys did help. Last night was the best night I had in a while. My birthday wouldn't have been as fun without you guys ", I smiled.

" I'd say the alcohol helped in that regard. At least half way. The other half was how much we missed you and love you. The goal is that you're having a blast even when you're sober ", Zena urged.