Snap ( New chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Psa: Duke is Ahmet's nickname. That's Harper's brother for the new readers.

Date night came to a very quick ending last night. We went to bed before I could even climb him like a tree. Instead the sugar knocked me out and T was already tired before we left for our date. We woke up the next morning prepared to do it all over again. I roll over into his back and wrap my arms around his waist.

" I'm up Entle ", he chuckled. I pushed my face deeper into his muscular back.

" You smell so good, why do you smell so good all the time ? ", I groaned. My hand raked up his chest feeling his chiseled stomach before I got to his peck. He rested his hand on top of mine.

" I wouldn't mind having my insides derailed right about now if you couldn't tell ", I mumbled.

" Oh I know, trust me ", he said humorously. I didn't want him to laugh, I wanted him to actually get to action.

" You just can't seem to get enough of me can you ? You've turned into quite the insatiable little beast these past few months ", he joked.

" Well how could I not after Thailand? You haven't given me another test ride since then. Two nights ago doesn't count, that was makeup sex ", I blurt.

" If I were to leave you mentally and physically impaired after every round then I'm most certain you'd never get any work done ", he sighed.

" I'm okay with being a vegetable at this point and I'm surprised you can't see that ", I groan.

" When the time is right...", he turned around and pulled me into his chest.

" And I feel you can handle it again then I will. At the right moment...when no one can hear you..", his hands trailed up my sides and my eyes fluttered open.

" And you're unsuspecting...and I've got you right where I want you...", his hands wrapped around my waist.

" THEN ", he abruptly pulled me ontop of him causing me to burst into giggles with excitement.

" I'll strike ", he watched me straddle him from above, pushing a piece of hair behind my ear. I was of course grinning from ear to ear because that's all I did around him.

" There's that smile ", he said with admiration.

" And trust me if I could find a way to be inside you all day I would. Unfortunately I'm a very busy man who's time is demanded by more than one person. You'll have to wait your turn, I'm popular ", he joked.

" I've never been with the popular guy before ", I flirted before leaning down and kissing his ear. His hands traveled down to my ass before squeezing.

" Then you'll find out very soon why I'm so highly favored, won't you ? ", he whispered in my ear. I grinned into the pillow before pulling away.

" What I really want to find out is what you did to all those women before me, and I don't want you to tell me. I want you to show me ", I slipped off his lap and walked across the room for my robe. He sat up on the bed watching me lightly organize our bedroom. I put in a request for coffee and eggs.