Homecoming ( Revamped)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

The next morning I get myself together and walk downstairs to breakfast. I was on my cellphone about to text my brother when I suddenly look up and see him standing right in front of my chair, one hand on the chair and the other in his pocket. There he stood. He looked a little different from when I last saw him. He stood tall in dark wash jeans and a black shirt. His beard was full and he was a little bit more muscular than when he left. He had a rugged look to him as if he hadn't slept in days but even with his ruff exterior he was absolutely beautiful. I felt all my blood rushing in my body and my heart pumping in my ears. The tears that pricked my eyes stung as I clenched my fists on either side of my body. He had this lazy grin on his face as if he knew what I was thinking. He took a couple steps towards me and I followed before I literally ran into him and threw my arms around him. Our family laughed at the exchange as I dug my face into his shirt. His scent was what I missed second to him. I felt him chuckle against me as he wrapped his arms tightly around my body as well and kissed the top of my head.

He held me tight as I felt myself start to get emotional against him. I pulled away and he pulled me back to kiss my lips. How could I forget the feeling of that ? He'd been away so long that even the little things he did made me so sensitive. How could I forget that plump warmth of his mouth or the feel of his skin or his cologne that lingered on the shirts he'd left behind. When I pulled back I smiled through my tears and placed both of my hands on his face feeling everything on it that I could see. I was so lost in his beauty and the fact that he was physically in front of me that I didn't even notice that he was leading me to our bedroom.

" T'Challa ", I call his name out. He didn't answer me he just kept walking.

" Challa ", I whined. He waited until he pulled me to the room and abruptly pushed me against the wall to give me the kiss he actually wanted to give me. A slow deep passionate soul shaking one. The kind that translates "I missed you so much ", or " I've finally gotten you alone ", or " I've finally got you ". The kind that I felt in my sleep when he was gone. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. Before I know if my back is against the bed.

" When I have the time I will kiss every inch of you just to show you how sorry I am ", he left kisses on my neck and on my chest and then back up to my lips to resume our kiss. I knew our family was waiting but he focused his attention back into my neck.

" You don't have to be sorry Kumkani ", I whimpered when I felt his teeth lightly bite down on the flesh of my neck. He growled against me bucking his hips forward and pressing further  into me.

" Say that again ", he halted his movements and looked at him. I bit my lip watching the swirling specks of purple in his eyes from the herb. The look alone on his face would made me afraid to repeat myself months ago but not now.

" Kumkani ", I whispered. His lips hovered over mine and he stared me straight in the eye. I felt like I put the nail in the coffin and something in his demeanor changed. He left and soft slow peck on my cheek almost as a warning before he stood up in front of my and took me with him forcing me on my feet. His hand rested in the small of my back as he stared down at me for a minute examining me.

" Yes there is something different about you. The way you talk the way you...carry yourself. A part of you even feels - different ", he hands ran down the sides of my body.

" It's still me", I gasped when I felt his hands bend down and cup my ass hard enough to lift me off the ground.

" Oh I'm well aware kumkanikazi ", he kissed my ear and my hand reactively when to his abnormally warm chest. I forgot how his body temperature higher than those around him.