20 ( Revamped)

Please listen to music with chapter

" The general public will go mad if you do not tell them the sex of this baby ", said Suko. Wakanda had finally fallen back into place. I was 20 weeks pregnant and T'Challa and I were presented with the opportunity to find out the gender of the baby. I said no because I already knew what it was.

" T'Challa can know and if he wants to tell the public he can. I'm not ITCHING to tell everyone my business. It's really not that serious ", I chuckled lightly. I was in the middle of reading a child development book. These days I was less tired all the time and back to my energetic self. Some of my powers were coming and going as well. Good signs.

" It's always been Royal protocol for the King, Queen, Prince or Princess to share details of their pregnancy and the details of their child. I have no dog in this fight but I am saying that the public will certainly complain so be aware ", Said Suko.

" Let them complain. They have free health care and free schooling. Maybe they will find some time to focus on themselves during this " Difficult " time of us NOT jumping to tell our business ", I laughed. T'Challa did too. I had no idea he was even listening while working on documents at his desk.

" Well...I will make the report ", Suko sighed and left his office. I chuckled at the thought.

" You terrorize Suko making her have to deny these reporters ", T laughed.

" They should learn to mind their fucking business. I mean the entitlement jumps out everytime. They just want to make sure it's a boy ", I snorted.

" Well...is it ? ", he raised a brow at me.

" I don't know, you'll have to find out in our next appointment won't you Mr. Udaku ? ", I flirted. 

" I don't care what it is ", he excused.

" I know ", I giggle.

" But a boy to carry on my legacy would be....", he murmured.

" I know ", I laughed. I knew that somewhere in his heart he wanted a son. It was fine because I eventually wanted a girl and so did he.

" But I'd love a daughter. Baby girls are the best. We don't have enough of them in our family ", he argued with himself.

" I'm sure the together you and I will have one. Only time will tell ", I laid his confusion to rest.

" One thing is for certain though ", he added.

" What's that ? ", I put my book down again looking at him.

" You wear pregnancy really well ", he flirted.

" Oh ? ", I smile.

" Yeah. Really well. In fact I think I might have to see you like this more often ", he suggested.

" The next person who will be pregnant is you T'Challa. I hope you know that ", I snort.

" I...agree. With the way you look ", he quips. I roll my eyes.

" Come here ", I motion towards him. He does what he's told because since falling pregnant, I've had him wrapped around every finger. I take his hand and press it on my stomach. His eyes light up when he feels the quickening from the baby.