Capture me (New chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter.

Warning: This chapter includes sexual kinks and or  consensual bdsm. This chapter is not suitable for sensitive viewers or children. For those not comfortable reading these scenes, I will put up a mark that tells you where to start reading. It will look exactly like this ¥¥

—————-

T'Challa pov*

She was snappy and I knew exactly why but I left her the hell alone. I still stayed on her about her eating even after she exiled herself to her office couch for a few whole days. On top of that she was still pretty depressed but she was making an effort to get out of her mood. I had a couple things planned for our trip. 4 nights in newyork in a spacious loft I had bought just two weeks ago. It had an amazing view, which I knew she would appreciate and a rooftop balcony as well.

Harper was still not back to her usual talkative self but there was progress. I had gone back to work all day. The elders often asked about her and I reassured them she was doing better. With only a night left before our trip, I was working extra hard to make sure everything was squared away here in Wakanda before we left. That meant working all night which she didn't mind at first but after her hormonal "shifts" were over she demanded I come to bed. Since there was such a heavy work load I was doing many phone meetings which kept me preoccupied. I was discussing new policies for boarder control over the phone with the boarder tribe. They needed new gadgets and I wanted to add onto their postings.

" I was thinking of having Shuri take a trip down there just to see - ", in the middle of my speaking, my wife appeared in front of my like a magic trick. Seconds before she was nowhere to be seen and then she just appeared in front of me in thin air. I jumped cursing out loud.

" Shit ! Harper ! ", I covered the phone looking at her like she was insane. Those same innocent crystal eyes lit up in humor.

" I know how to make myself invisible now ! ", she grinned at me like a kid, showing me her new trick. Her powers were growing and developing. Usually they just came to her out of nowhere now.

" That's very nice but you can't do - ", I paused my rant.

" Please hold ", I told my caller before resuming scolding her.

" Harper, I'm in a meeting. You can't sneak up on me like that. You scared the hell out of me. What if I has retaliated out of reflex ? The herb constantly has me on my toes. You can't do that honey ", I sighed, relaxing in my seat. She looked at me with a sad expression and I nearly took it all back from her sad eyes alone.

" I'm sorry...", she looked around the room quietly.

" I'm on a conference call I'll see you later okay ? And come back here for lunch ", I reminded her of her monitored meals. I was impressed with her abilities. When she was first tested the scientist mentioned her possibly being able to become invisible and also teleport in the future. She already had this part down, who knows what would be next for her. With the free time on her hands I'm sure she was trying many things with her powers.

I watched her slowly walk to the door, almost sulking until she turned around to look at me and shut my office door, locking us both inside. I wearily talked into the phone as she turned around and started walking slowly towards my desk with this look over determination in her eyes. With the blink of an eye, I saw her dip under my desk.