Twin Flames ( New Chapter)

Please listen to music linked with chapter

Random Harper picture above ^ btw she has black hair so I often edit this girl into how I think Harper would look in my head. I just use the model as a base.
—-

Meg and Ryan talked our ears off. Ryan went on and on about how he had this yacht off the coast and that we should come over and have drink one of these days. T'Challa pushed it off until the very night before our last. We ordered our dessert "to go" and returned to our beach home.

" You'd think the black panther would be a little more friendlier ", I chuckled, resting our box of chocolate cake on the counter.

" I tolerate more than I should ", T'Challa poured himself a drink at the bar and sat down at the couch. I sat beside him, kicking my heels off.

" He just wants to show off what he has as most men do. If we bump into them again I'll consider going over there to amuse myself ", T threw his arms around me and I relaxed into him on the couch.

" They seem harmless. A little ignorant but harmless nonetheless ", I laughed. He shook his head and turned on the tv. In this resort they got plenty of channels that played in the states. Growing up I mostly watched educational tv shows or I watched african dramas. My parents never really let me watch much television to begin with but I had the internet.

" Grey's anatomy ? ", we both spoke in unison and squinted at the television, reading the title.

A few hours later we were knee deep into season three of the show. Somehow we got sucked into it and we ended up falling asleep on the couch which caused another later start to our day. Day 4 of Thailand and we were already waking up at 10 in the morning. I woke up on the couch beside him. His shirt was open and unbottoned and his head was in his heads as he slept. I stand up in my dress, grabbing my heels from beside the couch. I immediately go upstairs and shower before making breakfast.

I never really got to cook for T'Challa a lot and so this time I made something I knew he liked. Blueberry pancakes with Jam. I also made a few of his favorite sides along with his cup of black coffee. Sitting his meal down at the coffee table he shifted awake from the smell of the food.

" Get up sleepy head ", I grinned at him. He yawned and sat up lazily.

" Ahh. All these for me ? You know what I noticed about us Mnandi ? ", he bit a piece of his turkey bacon off.

" What's that ? ", I smile, digging into my usual oatmeal with fruit.

" We enjoy breakfast more than any other meal. We should call ourselves the breakfast club ", he slid scrambled eggs onto his plate.

" Apparently there's already an American movie called the breakfast club and it's not about breakfast. I'll pass on the team name ", I giggled. He pulled me into him and my laughter continued until he silenced me with a kiss to my mouth. A syrup flavored kiss wasn't bad coming from him. My hand pressed against the side of his face while my thumb skimmed over his lips.

" We really need to talk about that collar ", I tease.

" We do. We do ", he smirked at me knowingly. His eyes analyzed me for a second, clearly in deep thought.

" I guess it really is true what they say about East African girls after all ", he chuckled. I look at him strangely and slightly taken aback.

" Oh really ? And what is it that they say ? ", I inquire.

" That they live in the desert but they get wet like the ocean ", he snickered, hinting at the night before.
My face turns up in disgust and I smush his face playfully. He laughs even louder as I try to pull from his grip.