Chp 29- Bts, Y/N, and the old master (dramatic & smutt)

Start from the beginning

"Yoongi can I pay on your laptop while you're gone please." Y/N said as she turned into a human form sitting on my stand. I studied her body language. She was going to do more than just play games I thought.

"I can see you're a bit aroused aren't you?" I said to her, her face turn a bit red. She didn't say anything but the look in her eyes said it all.

"Okay, it's fine just go on private as I showed you and I want to see what you watched when I get home baby girl and you can open a toy if you like," I said to her standing close to her. I can feel her lust fill the room I wonder if anyone else can feel it too.

"Okay!" She said with a big smile and hugged me. Only hugs. For now.

A/N POV

As the members said goodbye to there kitty and locked the door to make sure she safe. She hurried on to Yoongis room to have fun with herself.

Y/N POV

I kissed jin on the cheek and rushed to Yoongis room after my owners left. I have been waiting desperately to play with these toys he got me a while back but he never used them on me. I open his laptop and started to look at different hybrid sites. I rushed to on all fours and reached for the cute pink box under Yoongis bed to get my toys. I open the box and grow a smile on my face. I take out my chokers and put them on. I quickly undress and put on the outfit he got for me. I felt so hot and like my true self. I get yoongis laptop and put it on the bed and get in a comfy position. I put a video on and start to imagine Jin and start to play with myself. I imagined all the members soon after. It felt like an hour has past and I soaked Yoongi bed. I bet he'll enjoy it when he comes back. I bet all the members will enjoy my sexy outfit.

Master POV

"Hurry up sent the ad to the laptop she watching porn," I said to my assistant. We both grew in disgust she was playing with herself.

"Alright it sent and of course it's something she won't be able to resist." My assistant said.

"Good boy now goes get ready and make sure to be on time," I said brushing him off.

Y/N POV

As I clicked on another video an ad suddenly popped up. I sit up and quickly check it out. It was a special toy one hybrids use on their masters. I suddenly got this rush of pleasure. Just imagining using a toy on Jin and the others. I had to click. I clicked on the ad and it said free fleshlight toys all I needed to do was give an email and good rating and of course my mailing address. I fill in the information and see what day the toy would come.

Information submitted
Successful arriving today on delivery now

I was surprised it was going out so quickly but then I thought it was normal maybe there giving away toys quickly to make good progress in their business.

Master POV

"Stupid girl. She just gave us her location. You go now she will be waiting for her friend." I said yelling at my assistant to hurry.

Y/N POV

I peaked at the window the site said my toy would be arriving soon. I left the window to go change so I can seem normal at the door when the delivery guy comes. As I rush to my room to change into a pink shirt and a white skirt, I took off my chokers and accessories. Suddenly the doorbell rang. I stopped completely. I was a bit surprised the delivery man was already here. This was too soon. I had a bad feeling about this but if I called any of my owners they would have to leave there important meeting and I didn't want to be the reason for that when this could be nothing. I had to be a big girl and do this so I rush upstairs and open the door.

"Hi," I said opening the front door. I look down and see a small hybrid in front of me on top of a box. The boy hybrid that was a mouse turn to human form and smiled wildly.

"Hi sweetie here's your package!!" He said so sweetly. He had blonde hair and wore baby color clothes. He seems so softer and sweet.

"Wow, you're a delivery boy! I never met a hybrid with a job before." I said taking the box inside. I turn back to talk to him.

"Well, my owner is at the post office and her very nice letting me work openly." He said giving me a pen to write my signature down for the package.

"So are your owners home?" He added.

"Y-yes." I lied for some reason I sensed something was off. I notice he took the pen and clipboard away slowly.

"You know hybrid to hybrids know when one is being lied to." He said staring at me with sudden dark eyes. I felt a sudden pause I had to close the door. I quickly rushed to close the door but the boy hybrid was too strong. I fell back from his strength opening the door. I try to get up quickly but the boy got on top of me.

"I know your a dirty whore aren't you." He said scratching me while trying to pin my arms down. Suddenly those words remind me of a master.

"No please don't take me to him please!" I said begging. The boy hybrid started to kiss my neck and touch my breast. I hoped Jin felt the sensation to know I was in trouble.

"You're coming with my kitty cat." He whispered as he stabbed me with a needle putting something in my body. Everything suddenly turned black.

***