High

Previously
He faces the ceiling and closes his eyes. "It's more fun at night."
       This makes me blush. Then I sigh. "You're such a liar."
       The bed shifts as Levi turns over. "You can't be patient and wait a few hours?"
My breath hitches. "Are you serious?" I gasp.
He sighs and looks at me. "Maybe."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We've been lying around and doing this and that for the past few hours. Nothing much though.
My heart jumps as I remember what Levi said earlier. Hnnn will he really...?
Levi walks into the bedroom and closes the door. I look at him. I'm on my stomach and the door's diagonal to me so I don't look at him for long before letting my head fall onto the pillow.
       All I want at this moment is to rest my eyes a bit but Levi literally doesn't care. He gets under the sheets and lays on his side, poking me. I finally turn to look at him and see what he wants when he places his lips on mine.
It's a short kiss and once it's over, I open my mouth to ask him what he's doing but he kisses me again, this time with tongue. Kissing him back, I'm so confused. He lets me go and sighs. I take this opportunity to check my phone and I see that it's 7:58. It's not that dark out though.
While Levi deeply inhales, I set my phone back down on the nightstand. "Are you sure about this?" He asks in a dead voice.
       I face him and bite my lip in thought. After a few seconds I say, "I don't know."
       Running his hand through his hair, he tells me, "Don't do it if you don't want to." Getting up, he takes his shirt off and turns to me. "I said I'd wait."
       My breathing starts to quicken and my heart beats faster. I know he's watching me but I don't look at him. "Thanks," I tell him as he gets back in bed.
       I lay on my left side and gasp when I feel Levi's arms wrap around my sides, the warmth flowing from his body. "You're a brat."
Grinning, I curl my body into his and close my eyes. That's when I realize how tired I am. Putting my hands on Levi's, I fall sleep.
***
When I wake up, Levi's actually still asleep. This surprises me a lot. His arms are still around me, too. I wanna check the time so bad.
Ughhh I wanna get out of beddd. Maybe if I just slightly moooo—
"Stop that." Levi snaps sleepily.
       I suck in my stomach a bit due to anxiety.
       "Relax, Y/N," his voice is tinged with annoyance.
       So I do what he says. "When do you have to go to work today?" I ask him.
       He shuffles a bit before responding. "They don't need me today."
       I sigh in relief and fall asleep again. When I do, my dreams are crazy and most of them involve Levi. One of them was kind of...adult.
After that one ends I jolt awake and it wakes up Levi, who groans in response. "Jeez, brat. Let me sleep." He sighs and lets go of me, switching to his back.
"Sorry," I tell him and check my phone. 10:31am. "Levi, we slept in late!"
He looks at me with a dead expression. "We'll live."

———————————————————
571 words