Date

Instead of going to Levi's apartment like I usually do, I unlock mine to find Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Hanji's behind them. I wonder if Jean and Connie will ever come.
Eren walks up to me with a serious expression on his face. "So," he sighs. "there's a confession I gotta make,"
       I narrow my eyes at him and slightly laugh. "Eren, knock that crap off already," rolling my eyes, I add, "You're not a very serious person,"
Armin's expression is similar to Eren's, and it kinda unnerves me. Why're those two acting so weird right now?
Mikasa lets out a laugh and I know they're playing a prank so I smack both Eren and Armin on the back of their heads. "Don't try that again," I tell them as I make my way to Hanji.
       She's playing that same video game that she's always playing. I think she's addicted.
       "Hey, uh," I sit down beside her and put my hand on her shoulder.
"WHY IS THE OBESE MAN EATING LIVER?!" She screams out.
I purse my lips in an attempt to not laugh. I decide to leave her to do what she's doing. Getting up and patting her on the head, I make my way to my room.
My phone vibrates in my back pocket and I take it out. There's a message from Levi.

5:19
Levi
Do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?

My eyes widen at the sight of this message. Is he serious?
       Well, it's not as if this is the craziest thing that could possibly happen. He and I do hang out most of the time anyway. Why is that?
       I text him back, saying "Sure, where?"
       He replies a minute later. "Restaurant?"
       Rolling my eyes, I type back a yes. He reads it and leaves it at that.
       I sigh and leap onto my bed, wondering what the occasion could be. We've known each other for awhile. Kinda. Barely over three weeks.
       My heart starts to race as I think of Levi. I know I like him and stuff but it's like taboo and I can't accept it. We aren't even dating and we've kissed several times. I shake my head in confusion. How'd I get someone like him?
       Opening up YouTube, I attempt to push my thoughts away. It works for awhile as I'm watching YuB but when half an hour has passed, I think of Levi again and my heart skips a beat.
       What has he done to me?
       I take a deep breath in and close my phone. He wouldn't kiss just anyone. He told me himself that he cares about me a lot. My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Hanji scream from the other room.
       This amuses me and I get up and see what's going on. Everyone's gathered around my best friend and I love it. The spot behind Hanji (she's sitting against the couch instead of on it for some reason) isn't taken so I put my legs on either side of her and play with her hair, which is unnaturally down today.
       The TV screen shows a dead player. I'm assuming it's Hanji's because she wouldn't usually scream over the death of another character.
       I grin. That's when I notice the people sitting beside me. Armin and Eren. Mikasa is behind me, leaning against the back side of the couch. I look up at her and smile. She smiles back and I think about how grateful I am to have my friends here.

———————————————————
588 words
(A/N: sorry if mentioning a YouTuber I love offends anyone)