Umm

"STOP LOOKIN, YA PERV!" I hear Hanji yell from the living room. She drags me out of there and into the guest bedroom on the other side of the apartment. That bedroom has an attached bathroom, so she got me a towel from there. (Don't ask why Hanji is sleeping in my room instead of the guest bedroom during her stay)
I cannot believe I just did that.
"I can't believe you seriously just did that, Y/N." Hanji says, half disappointed and half crazed.
       That was my breaking point. This is something I won't be able to get past easily.
Hanji looks at me in amusement as she says, "Come on, it's not like a boy hasn't seen your body before."
I gape at her, shaken that she'd even suggest that. "What?! Hanji, are you a complete imbecile?"
       She purses her lips as she tries to conceal her laughter. Her eyes also widen. Seeing her like this makes me loosen up and I'm not so freaked out anymore.
       "You should probably get me some clothes," I remind her.
       "Oh!" She exclaims dramatically and stumbles as she goes to get some of my clothes from my room. I smile at her clumsiness and wait for her to come back.
       I hear yelling in the other room. "Levi! Why is my thong still in your hands?!" Hanji's voice booms. A loud SLAP follows.
I'm blessed to have a friend like her.
Not too long after, she comes into the room with clothes. I quickly put them on and gather myself before once again talking to Levi.
After I take a deep breath, I go out to see Levi's sitting on couch, facing me with a weird expression that I can't describe. It kinda looks like shock, but there's something else to it.
He sighs. "Sooo..." he starts, "do you want me to leave, or...?"
       I really think about his question for a moment: Do I want that perv inside my apartment? What if he does somethin weird and it scars me?
       So it was very apparent that I was thinking deeply, and embarrassingly enough, Levi is the one who calls me out on it. "You okay there?"
       His question startles me. "H-huh? Um, yes!" I narrow my eyebrows at him. "You can stay." It's a Friday morning and we were out today for some reason.
This obviously isn't the response he's expecting; I see his facial expression change for a slight second. Relief? He hides it as quickly as it comes. Too bad I already saw it. Hehe.

———————————————————
428 words