It's Weird

It's the next day, September 3rd, and I'm hanging with Levi again. Hanji's birthday is coming up and I think I'm just gonna buy her a beautiful cake and maybe a ticket to the club. I don't even know. That's probably a bad idea. Maybe she needs a date.
       Levi's arm is around my shoulder and I'm leaning against him. Trouble on dookie island. Dookie flyin outta my JEEANS!
       I must be humming it because Levi coughs at me. "O, sorry."
Whole lotta dookie.
       "Do you know when to stop?"
       "That's real cheap coming from you," I retort.
       I can feel his glare but I ignore it, leaning into him more.
       TV is so boring to me right now. I don't get how he can act so interested. I hum in annoyance and Levi gets up and walks to his room. I stare at him, confused. Not feeling like speaking, I follow him and he's about to strip.
"Uhh, should I—"
Levi picks me up and puts me on the bed. My eyes widen as he takes his shirt off. I stare at his perfectly-carved abs. Is he gonna take his pants off, too?
"It's not fair for me to be the only one without a shirt, ya know," he states, staring at me.
My mouth drops. "Levi, what the hell?" I exclaim. "Why would you say that?"
Finally he seems to snap out of whatever mood he's in. Rolling his eyes, he sighs, "Still not ready, huh?" Shaking his head, he says, "Whatever. I'll wait."
       My eyes waver as I look at him. He takes notice and walks over to me, setting his hand on my head, stroking my hair. I feel him pull me into a hug, and I relax in his arms. "I'm sorry," I tell him.
       I hear him scoff at me. "I told you I'd wait, brat," his voice isn't as cold as it usually is.
       At this moment, I'm so happy to have such a wonderful boyfriend. (A/N: sorry for the sappy stuff). Levi understands me so well.
       His hand moves in gentle circles as he twirls my hair. I sigh into his chest. "Levi?"
       He hums in acknowledgement, so I continue, "I love you,"
       I hear his breath shake. Will he say it back? Maybe I said it too soon. But this is how I honestly feel. Ugh, why am I such an idiot? For a second, I debate on apologizing.
       "I love you too."

              ————time skip————

       Hanji screams at the top of her lungs, "DID HE TOUCH YOU IN YOUR NO-NO KITE?!"
       Kite? Mind you, Levi is sitting at my kitchen table less than ten feet away from us. I hear him sigh and I blush. "Hanji, what the heck?" My voice is a mix of amusement and embarrassment.
       She does that pervy eyebrow thing again. "He's not allowed to touch you there until I give him permission," she explains, sounding professional. Looking at Levi, she tells him, "You're allowed to, by the way," her crazy laugh kicks in after she says this and she's rolling on the floor, clutching her stomach.
       My face turns a darker shade of red when she says this and I glance over at Levi, who's looking covering his mouth to hush his giggling.
       I join in with their laughing but the get super serious. "Hanji, Levi," I call to them once they're done. They both look at me. "I decide that."

———————————————————
578 words
(A/N: sorry if this chapter seems a bit rushed. I'm trying my best, honest.)