Rain's Kinda Stinky Sometimes

Previously
Only now does Sasha question us. "Ooooh, so am I the third wheel now? Do I at least get food to make up for future neglection?"
       I laugh my head off and accidentally burp. "Excuse me," is what I manage to get out between laughs. "We aren't together,"
       She goes quiet, and only starts up again when Levi cranks the car. "Do I still get food though?" Her eyes glimmer with hope. And hunger.
       "Sure thing," I say.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
       We're only five minutes into the car ride and Sasha's already crying due to "starvation."
Levi groans under his breath and I tell Sasha to get a grip. "You'll live, sweetie. Just wait until we can get to a restaurant or somethin,"
At this, Levi scoffs. "Who said we were ever going to a restaurant?"
I turn to glare at him. "I did, and that's where we're going,"
       "Tch."

              ————time skip————

       We arrive at the restaurant where Sasha eats our life savings. I don't get how someone can be so hungry when said person eats five square meals a day.
Despite how crazy this day's been, I'm actually very happy right now. How can anyone not when being around Sasha?
Levi doesn't look like he's having a good time though. This worries me. "Levi?" I nervously ask him.
"What?" He moves his head to see me, an annoyed look on his face.
He doesn't seem to like my friends very much. "You okay?"
"Tch." The weight of the table we're sitting at shifts as he leans one hand on his side and stands up. I watch in shock as he walks to the bathroom without saying anything.
Sasha takes notice and her eyes widen. Nasty thing still has bread stickin out of her mouth. "Rude guy."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Levi's POV
Is it too hard ask for some alone time with Y/N? I run my hands through my hair in frustration. Being someone who doesn't lose their composure, I calm down within seconds. A ping of annoyance still pokes at me, though.
       I came in here not needing to use the bathroom so I exit soon after. The table where Y/N and her starved friend are sitting at is hidden by a small wall. Then I hear my name. I stop and listen.
       "...just not very nice." Y/N's voice is the one speaking.
       Her friend must be talking because this idiot actually says, "Maybe he's insecure about eating,"
       Y/N bursts into a short-lived laughter. "You're so funny, Sasha,"
       I slowly come into the scene and take a seat. Neither of them noticed I was eavesdropping, which is a relief. I've dealt with enough idiots today.
       "O, Levi," Y/N coughs from laughing so much. "Welcome back,"
       I scratch the back of my head and say, "Yeah, whatever,"
       She ignores this and carries on with talking to Sasha. I swear I was in there for three hours, but when I'm finally let out of that prison, I check the time and it's only been one and a half.
       Getting into the driver's seat, I glance at Y/N who takes the seat beside me. She really does seem to be having a good time. Good for her.
       Lunging out from the back seat is that maniac's excited face. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
       I shoo her away.
       Both of the girls gasp. Y/N speaks up in shook, "Levi, that is rUdE!" I feel her hand slap my shoulder.
       "Tch. Whatever."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Your POV
While we head home, I look out the window and think about things. Levi's one of them.
"I'm assuming your birthday's in the summer, too?"  I recall a previous conversation with Levi. What did he mean by "too"?
       "Levi, when's your birthday?" I ask out of nowhere.
       He replies in his normal bored tone, "December 25th."
       "Ooooh! Wow that's kinda crazy, Levi!" Sasha yells from the back. I notice that Levi winces. "You must get lots of food on t—"
       "Quiet." He sounds genuinely...annoyed, upset, something. He just doesn't sound very happy.
       Sasha moves back and pouts. I glance at Levi and he sighs through his nose. Not wanting to make it worse, I turn my head and glance at the nearby trees. I'm actually kinda cold right now. Levi has the AC blowing chunks.
Jk, that's nasty. But I am cold.
So his birthday lands on Christmas, huh? That's kinda crazy.
A warm hand takes mine and I'm surprised. I look over and it's Levi's. My face turns red and I'm not so cold anymore. But why's he acting like this now?
I should really just enjoy the moment. I sigh and lean back into my chair. It's been a crazy day.

———————————————————
790 words