Are You Crazy?

Is the second day supposed to be heckish the moment I wake up? No, I don't think so.
       First of all, it was 5 in the morning. Second of all, someone was VACUUMING at 5 in the morning. Third of all...I think it's my scary neighbor...?
       WHAT?!
       I immediately leap out of bed and fall on my face. Annoyed and even more determined to find out if it was him vacuuming, I get up speedily and rush to my front door.
Which is where my hand lingers.
Shaking.
       Why's my hand shaking?
       Ugh whatever jus do it.
       I unlock the door and walk across the wood planks to stand at his door. "Hnnnn" I hesitate and get more frightened every second.
       The door opens. He's standing there, hair pulled back underneath a white cloth along with another white cloth that covers his mouth.
       He pulls it down and asks, "Need something?"
       I die. Clearing my throat, I speak in my calmest tone possible, "Are you the one with the vacuum?"
       He immediately looks annoyed. "Yes. Why?"
       "C-cuz it woke me up!" I semi-snap.
       "That sounds like a personal problem." He slams the door shut.
       I scoff in disbelief. Are you serious? There's no way I'm gonna let him do that to me. Being my annoying self, I knock on the door several times and only stop when the door opens up again.
       "What?" His temper got worse.
       "How rude can you be? I don't care if you get up at ungodly hours. I do care about my well-being, though, and you have thorou—"
       "Shut up?"
...
       "Excuse me?" I glare at him.
       He looks at something behind me, not paying any attention to what I said. His expression changes in an instant.
       Pushing me out of the way, he walks into my quite messy apartment.
I forgot to close the door.
       "What is tHiS?" To be so small and still have the energy to verbally emote is something I cannot fathom.
       "My apartment." I plainly reply.
       Within an instant, he's in my face with the most despicable expression ever. "That thing is not in living condition,"
       Narrowing my eyebrows at him, I snap, "Are you just gonna complain about it?"
       He moves away and goes into his apartment. I think he's gone but no, he was simply grabbing his CLEANING SUPPLIES from his room and bringing them to mine.
I watch him as he paces back and forth, wondering where to start in this disaster of a home. "What are you doing?" The answer is obvious, I just can't believe someone so rude exists on this planet alongside me.
He hands me a broom. "Be useful and start with this."
       There's no way this is actually happening.

————————————————————
(458 words)