How Things Have Changed

A good bit of time has passed and it's now November 2nd. A Saturday. Levi and I have been together for two months now. That's kinda whack. Everything's fine between us but he hasn't really been that touchy with me in awhile. Honestly, I don't know what I want from him.
       At this, I think back to what he asked me one day: "What does the future look like for you?" I think that now I know what he meant. Would I be in his future...
       "Hnnnnn," I groan. Levi honestly doesn't seem like the kind of guy to want a super serious relationship. Seems like he is, though, I sigh to myself.
Jeez, it's not like it's a bad thing. He wants me to be with him for a long time. My mind comes up with ways to reassure me. I probably don't even know what love is. But what I feel for Levi is real.

Wtf?

Bruh we've only been together for a month. Chill out.
Suddenly my phone buzzes. Excitedly, I check and see that it's a text from Levi.

Levi
wanna hang out?
Delivered 12:14

My heart jumps at reading his message and I respond immediately with a yes.
Hanji's in the living room playing her video game while I'm lying in my bed, half-naked. I wonder if I should change. His apartment door is but a few feet from mine. It's not like anyone would see.
WhOa WHoa wHOa, I stop myself from those thoughts. What am I thinking??
Sighing, I thoroughly debate on whether I should walk over to my BOYFRIEND'S APARTMENT in only a long t-shirt and underwear.
Hmmm. Yeah, I'll do it.
Once I force myself to get off of my bed and walk out of my room, I inform Hanji of my whereabouts and she hums in acknowledgement. Whoop now I can leave.
Phone in hand, I open the front door and close it, then walk to Levi's door. My hand hovers for a few seconds before I gather up the courage to knock. The door swings open and there's Levi, fully dressed. I blush and go inside.
A hand on my arm stops me, though, and a voice follows. "Oi, not even gonna say something to me?"
Glancing back at him, I apologize and say, "Hi,"
He rolls his eyes after letting go of me, then closes his door and locks it.
Making myself at home, I lie on the couch, placing my arms over my eyes. I inhale deeply and relax. The TV plays in the background. Probably some cartoon or something cuz Levi knows I like those.
       All of a sudden a cold finger touches my thigh. My eyes jolt open and I see Levi staring down at me. "Have you any decency?"
       Sitting up and pulling my shirt down a bit, I retort, "That's funny coming from you,"
       Uh-o, I should've shut up. Shouldn't have said anything o no.
       Levi pushes my knees down so that he's on top of me. My face warms up when he pulls my shirt high enough to place his hands on my waist. "What was that?" His voice challenges me.
When I don't answer, his hands move further up my shirt. "Okay okay," I exclaim. "I said, um, that's funny coming from you,"
His glare bores into my eyes. "And why'd you say that?"
The reality of the situation is really kicking in. "Why not?" I ask.
"Wrong answer," he growls, lifting my shirt til it's at the bottom of my area. Then he raises an eyebrow. "You came over here without a bra, too?"
I'm too embarrassed to answer so I just stare at him, heart racing.
His hands linger there for a moment as he stares at me. "Why?"
Finally I'm able to say something. "I was too lazy to get dressed,"
He inspects my face. Sighing, he takes his hands away and gets off of me, leaving me this way. I don't plan on moving so he picks me up and carries me bridal-style to his room. Everything's so nice until he drops me on his bed without warning.
I freak out, thinking I've flashed him due to the impact of the fall. But why'd he bring me in here anyway? Levi glares at me and clears his throat. My face burns as I briskly pull my shirt down. It's not like he hasn't seen them before though...
My eyes stay on Levi as he lies down beside me. I turn over so I can see him. He's got that same cold expression on his face. "Why'd you stop?" I ask him shyly.
His eyes flash with surprise but it immediately goes away. "It's noon."
I narrow my eyes at him. "And?" My hair falls to the side.
He faces the ceiling and closes his eyes. "It's more fun at night."
This makes me blush. Then I sigh. "You're such a liar."
The bed shifts as Levi turns over. "You can't be patient and wait a few hours?"
       My breath hitches. "Are you serious?" I gasp.
       He sighs and looks at me. "Maybe."

———————————————————
860 words