Running Away From Levi

It's Monday and after school, Levi and I drive (in our separate cars) to a nearby park. I suggested the idea and he reluctantly agreed, but I think he'll have a good time.
Right away, I spot a duck. Ducks are probably my spirit animal, so upon spotting one I scream and run towards it. It quacks hysterically and its whole gang shows us and they end up chasing me around. Frantic, I run to Levi and suddenly jump in his arms. Luckily for both him and me, he has fast reflexes, so he carries me bridal style. His intimidating look was enough to scare the ducks away.
       I smile up at him. "Thanks, Leviii!"
       He sets me down not-so-gently and I land on my butt. "Tch. Don't do that again, brat,"
       From the ground I glare at him. "How dare," I poke his leg before getting up and wipe myself off. "Did we have any homework?"
       His eyes narrow even more than normal as he exclaims, "You're only now asking me this? Did you not think of that before you dragged me here?"
       I laugh at his reaction and his cold expression softens a bit when he hears my genuine laughter. Sighing, he says, "You're not far from being classified as a mentally disabled person,"
       (A/N: I apologize if this offends anyone. Please know that this is a joke and my intentions are not ill).
       I playfully slap his shoulder and lean on him. "You're a real jokester, Levi,"
       Taking my hand away, I skip to a nearby bench and sit, waiting for Levi to join me. His look is one of annoyed and confused as he slowly walks over and I have to force myself to hold in a laugh so he doesn't change his mind.
       In front of us lays a beautiful river. The source of it is a waterfall about four hundred feet to our left. Sun rays reflect off of the water and it's truly a sight to behold. My mind wanders off to a nice imaginary scene: my friends all gather around me, arms around each other resembling how close we are. Smiles steal everyone's faces as Armin makes a silly joke and—
       "Those stupid ducks are back," Levi's voice spits venom as he glares the ducks down.
       I grin. "And what do you plan t—"
       I'm cut off when Levi jumps up and chases the ducks several feet away. The harmonious quacks could be heard from miles away. Okay, not really. But this is too funny of an event to be serious right now.
       "L-Levi!" The laughs erupt from me. "Wh-why you doin that?" My voice sounds as stupid as possible.
       He glares at me once he's driven them a good distance away. Sitting down, he lays his arm on the back of the bench. "What?"
       I shake my head at him. "You sil—"
       He cuts me off yet AGAIN and places his index finger on my mouth. "Sh," he tells me. "You have a mark on your face,"
       Puzzled, I wonder what he could possibly do about that when I notice him pulling out a PORTABLE sanitary wipe and unwraps it. The cold from the wipe makes me shiver as he rubs my face. "There you go," he announces, getting up to throw the wipe and wrapping into a nearby trash can.
       "You're so weird," I tell him.
       "Fight me."

———————————————————
573 words