Well Then

Wtf, I think. Why'd I let him stay? Have I finally lost my last milligram of sanity?
       Hanji jumps up and interrupts my thoughts. "Sooo what should we do in the time being?" Her hands are behind her back and she's posing like a child that wants something.
       I raise an eyebrow. "Hanji?" Is what I cautiously ask.
       "Yesss?" She smirks at me.
       "Whatchu up to...?" I'm becoming more anxious by the second. This woman is like a beady-eyed insect, waiting to horrify you in ways you never imagined possible.
She's a fun person to be around.
She looks so evil right now. Wtf? Does she know what "chill out" means?
"Hmmmm I don't want you here, Y/N," she says out of the blue. "Go to Levi's apartment."
Levi jumps up before I can says anything. "No! She'll bring an army of germs inside my beloved home and I don't feel like cleaning up after her,"
How many times has he made me gasp this week? "Levi!" I gasp. "That's rude."
"Yeah, and so is public indecency," he challenges me, referring to the incident that just happened.
This made me roll my eyes. Then I thought of something good to say. "How come you didn't point that out in the moment, hmm?"
That gets him. He falters in his words and spits out, "Cuz that lunatic over there would've killed me,"
I can tell Hanji's enjoying this because she adds, "Oooh, is Levi afraid of a womannn?" She teases him and I laugh alongside her.
Levi frowns intensely and walks past us and out the door, saying, "Come on, idiot," before closing it.
My best friend glances at me and raises her eyebrows pervertedly. I playfully smack her and then I leave, hearing her maniac laughter through the door.
Unbeknownst to me, Levi was standing in his apartment, holding the door and waiting. I grumble a small "thank you" before making myself at home.
       Immediately he begins to throw shade towards Hanji. "Are all of your friends as weird as she is?"
       My glare stabs daggers into his grey eyes as I sarcastically ask him, "Are all guys as PMS-y as you?"
This shuts him up.
The time at the moment is 10:36, and I have no idea what we're gonna do. I doubt Hanji will allow me back into my OWN APARTMENT in an hour, so I have to come up with something.
"How old are you?" Levi's blank voice questions.
I'm not in the friendly mood so I retort, "What's it to you?"
       He growls in annoyance. "I'm not in the mood to deal with your tone. Tell me."
Touché. "19. You?"
"Same," he says. "I'm assuming your birthday's in the summer, too?"
I nod, not caring whether he sees it or not. It's honestly none of his business, but at least now I know his age, which he definitely does not look like. (A/N: yeah, if it wasn't obvious before, I'm not going by the AOT story or really any AOT facts).
We're both sitting on the couch and it's quiet for a moment. Very quiet. I begin to think things I never realized could even be thought. It's scary, so I break the silence.
"I-I'm sorry about what happened in there. I shouldn't have hit you." I say kinda quietly.
This comment surprises Levi. I can tell by how his body language changes. "No, it's fine," he begins. "I shouldn't have entered your apartment without being invited first, anyway,"
Wow. Is this Levi I'm talking to?
Nonetheless, I accept his apology. But the way he said that...it didn't seem like him. At least not the Levi I know.

            ————time skip————

       It's 11:21 and I have yet to hear from Hanji. I've texted her multiple times and I know she's ignoring me. With an exasperated sigh, I set down my phone on Levi's coffee table.
Mistakes were made this day.
       Almost right away, he blows up. "PEASANT! Why would you put any of your filthy belongings on my table?" His glare was nearly too much to handle.
       I look at him, expressionless. "Oi, Levi. Calm your tits, will ya?" Then, closing my eyes, I put my arms behind my head and lean back on his couch.
       "Tch. Brat."

———————————————————
719 words