Feelings Are Fatal

It's the next day, and I wake up in a place I don't recognize. I'm loopy and my vision takes a minute to focus. That's when I realize I'm in Levi's apartment. He's laying beside me, shirtless.
What the hell did I do?
       I check myself to see if I have clothes on and thank God. But I can't remember what happened yesterday, after everyone left. Did I get drunk?
       Because I'm so annoying, I shake Levi til he wakes up. "Huh?" A sleepy Levi murmurs.
       "What happened yesterday?" My voice is full of concern.
       He rubs his eyes and sits up without looking at me. "You passed out after Hanji arrived with an Ouiji board,"
       I sigh in relief. "Ah, okay," and I accidentally stare at his abs. "Do you normally sleep without a shirt on?"
       He takes notice to my staring and and coughs, bringing my attention to his face. "Yes, brat,"
       His comment makes me feel warm, and then I realize I'm actually blushing o frick.
       "Are you sick or something?" Levi is fully awake now. He moves his arms to make an "X", "No germs allowed."
       I slap his arms down. "Stop that."
He gets out of bed and stretches. I look at him and wonder what he'll do next. Is he a psychic or something?
His gaze meets mine. Something flashes in his eyes as he walks over to me. My heart starts to race and I anticipate what he'll do. I'm still loopy as heck. This is scary.
He looks away and tells me he's going to take a shower, and that I should probably get out of his room.
"...Do I have to?" I ask slowly.
He rolls his eyes. "Tch. Do what you want."
I yelp in joy and immediately pass out again.

*******

Levi's POV

I know I forgot my clothes in the bedroom but I'm too lazy to get them now.
No, that's not entirely true. Seeing her makes me feel weird. I don't need that right now.
Sighing, I grab a towel from the bathroom closet and turn the shower on. I strip and get in, feeling the warmth of the water on my back.
Why did I ever talk to her? I became annoyed with myself. The old me would've never answered that door.
In no time, I get done with my shower. Wrapping a towel around my waist, I open the door into my bedroom. She's still there? Her H/C hair is spread across the pillow and she looks at peace. Maybe I shouldn't bother her.
Fine. I quietly grab a pair of pants, boxers, and a white shirt from my dresser. Since I assume she's knocked out cold, I let go of the towel and take my time in getting dressed.

*******

Your POV

Ohhh myyy Goddd it's a penis

——————————————————
473 words
(A/N: sorry not sorry)